My new kitten

Awww he is soo cute and adorable. I would like a grey kitten for myself. Can I have him? :lol:

AWWW BABE KITTY!!! I have one. now my cat is very crap! It made me drive crazy now because my dog passed away last week.

Aw, cute! Ha, ha, those wild kitten eyes! OO

This is one adorable kitten you have! ;) What made you name the kitten, Jasper? I'm curious. :giggle:

Awww he is soo cute and adorable. I would like a grey kitten for myself. Can I have him? :lol:

NO!!!! you cant have my kitten Jasper no way!! lol :lol:

WOW...Beautiful kitty !!!

AWWW BABE KITTY!!! I have one. now my cat is very crap! It made me drive crazy now because my dog passed away last week.

Aww sorry to hear that your dog passed away last week :(..

awww sooo cute! hehehe!

AWW cute can see playful kitty haha jasper is so adorable :)

Aw, cute! Ha, ha, those wild kitten eyes! OO

Thanks lol yeah his eyes went wide eyes cuz of staring at the ball or string lol :lol:

This is one adorable kitten you have! ;) What made you name the kitten, Jasper? I'm curious. :giggle:

Ohhh curious "Jasper" ?? I just look up google "Kitten names" and ohh nice name Jasper umm look other more names it hard to find till ah jasper why not so I did name him Jasper lol :lol:

jaspersleepingtg8.jpg

Awww sooo adorable!! Sure that kitten melts my heart.

Aww that is very beautiful kitten... very lovely name for your kitten. DM :)

He is adorable! And I think he has some Russian Blue in him. That's what my Russian Blue cat looked like. He's 16 now and has been my dad's cat for most of his life.

sli_syd3.jpg

That's him on the left as a kitten. The cat next to him passed away last year.

sydney.jpg

That's him as an adult, so maybe Jasper will look like this some day. :)

He is adorable! And I think he has some Russian Blue in him. That's what my Russian Blue cat looked like. He's 16 now and has been my dad's cat for most of his life.

sydney.jpg

That's him as an adult, so maybe Jasper will look like this some day. :)

Oh yeah he will be look like that picture :) .. it remind me of my old cat which it was my mom's cat long time ago when I was 9 yrs old and the cat forgot her name :( and got hit by a truck :) it remind me of that and got a kitten Jasper :)

beautiful kitty.. i used to have a cat named Smokey.. I missed her... she died of old age.. sigh.. i had her for many years... :(

good name Jasper... :)

Thanks freaky cat and opal

Today I comb him and he keep bite me doesnt like comb lol I keep said no bite no bite lol now I have too many scrtaches (sp) on my hands haha :lol:

[yt]Axifg3JY9Qw[/yt]

Cute Jasper lol I took from webcam to video him hahah cute :lol:

He loves jump on my lap then climb to my table lol haha

I got new kitten :D

My sister's friend is giving away all of the kittens till it was last one so my mom grab it and hold for me till bath him cuz he got lots of fleas :(. My kitten was under the house outside so my mom took him to vet to make sure all are turn it out good so now he is all good then bring home at my mom's home and bath him the later which is today I got him new home which he is soooo cute and playing with my hands :lol:

Right now he is on my shoulder to sit and licking his paw lol :lol: here is the pic of my kitten :lol:

His name is Jasper. He is 2 months old and 2 weeks :) .. He already born last April 20 :)(quote)

aww cute kitten named after me Lol i know ya didnt... my ex showed me thepic of the kitten and told me to read the name and i laughed.. so cute

Back