My Miami Dolphins Will Surprise Many In 2013!

Surprise me? Nope.

History has shown that no matter who the wide receivers are, Brady is going to find ways to win. No division title for Miami Dolphins. Too many teams fighting for wild card spot. I'm sure Miami will compete, but no wild card for them.

History has shown that no matter who the wide receivers are, Brady is going to find ways to win. No division title for Miami Dolphins. Too many teams fighting for wild card spot. I'm sure Miami will compete, but no wild card for them.

You are right, the only way the Dolphins is winning the division is 2 things:

1. Brady gets injuried
2. Brady retires

You are right, the only way the Dolphins is winning the division is 2 things:

1. Brady gets injuried
2. Brady retires

Neither. Patriots will find ways to win division when Brady is gone. I'm not a fan of Patriots, but I trust their organization to do so.

Miami will have to bridge the gap somehow. I have not seen them do that yet.

Neither. Patriots will find ways to win division when Brady is gone. I'm not a fan of Patriots, but I trust their organization to do so.

Miami will have to bridge the gap somehow. I have not seen them do that yet.

Maybe. But know this: My Dolphins will have, according to most football gurus on TV and radio, one of the best defenses in the league. Yes Brady can/will beat us, but he will have to play his heart out against our defense this season. The fact is that we, the Dolphins, are very (very!) young and the Pats, a very solid team for years, are getting quite old. Experience is good but so is speed.

You see experience is gained with time. Time slows reaction time. While speed, speed that burns, will find victory. Sad but true. Experienced players cannot outrun fresh legs even if attempted. You will just get schooled in front of millions of TV viewers. How embarrassing! And injuries for the older players? Let's not even go there.

Eventually The Patriots will expire - in with the new (my Dolphins) and out with the old (the Patriots). This season, even if/when the Patriots beat us twice, my Dolphins will begin the process of finally sending the Patriots into retirement. In around three to five years we will be the top dog in the division. We are next in line you might say.

Look, all the free agents we acquired during the off season were acquired and signed for the sole purpose of stopping Brady. That's right. In order to stop Brady. Now that spells bad news for New England in the coming years for sure. The Patriots, just like anything else, will decline and vanish. Nothing lasts forever, nothing. In 2013 the changing of the guard will officially begin, book it. Arrivaderci my old foe and hello my young Dolphins! End of story.

Yes it is...a big time lost. I don't like how we are playing this preseason either. But I know they are just exhibition games so I relax a little bit.

Back