My Miami Dolphins Will Surprise Many In 2013!

AquaBlue

Reaction score
The excitement down here in Miami is incredible. We have one tough schedule ahead of us but if we can manage to pull off some of the more challenging divisional games (Patriots!) we have a good shot at getting a wild card.

Go Dolphins!!!

2013_Miami_Dolphins_New_Logo_Helmet_Change_Unveiling.jpg

Go LA Raiders!

Oops, I means Oakland Raiders.

Seriously, I want go back to 1993.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all about being a Floridian and supporting my Florida teams... but the Dolphins? Umm... hmm... They're terrible... lol

Don't get me wrong, I'm all about being a Floridian and supporting my Florida teams... but the Dolphins? Umm... hmm... They're terrible... lol

Not a Bucs fan, I'm from NC don't mind causing a bit of Southern Division trouble here. ;)

I prefer Miami over Tampa. :cool2:

My gay BFF lives in Miami.

I live in Tampa Bay... we have plenty of Gay BFF's to go around here... lol!

Lol! I haven't been to Disney in AGES, but I keep meaning to go... I think I'd have to go with a TON of friends to laugh about it later on though. =P Keep meaning to go to Bush Gardens but I can't find anyone to do that! Wusses.. all hating roller-coasters... -_-;;

Lol! I haven't been to Disney in AGES, but I keep meaning to go... I think I'd have to go with a TON of friends to laugh about it later on though. =P Keep meaning to go to Bush Gardens but I can't find anyone to do that! Wusses.. all hating roller-coasters... -_-;;

I went to Disney World in 2008 and loved it.

I want go again in June 2014 - LGBT event at Disney World.

=O!!! They have an LGBT event... at... DISNEY!!!??? WHY WAS I NOT AWARE OF THIS!!! You should make it down to St. Pete pride... it's one of the largest on this side of the U.S! =D!!!

Of course... I wasn't aware of a deaf convention that apparently happens in Tampa every year... Where the hell is the info on that!?

I'm guessing a 7-9 season for dolphins. I feel for Dolphins fans. Nothing to cheer for in post Marino era. I hope they can make some noises and challenge Patriots.

Yeah baby!

Attachments

• gronkmiami.jpg
    gronkmiami.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 5
Back