My Little Brother, in Iraq.

Nice pictures, all what I wish for him is come home safety.

Wishing your brother a safe and speedy return home. I'm an Army brat here myself. Both parents served. It is hard and a lot of my friends are military now too. Best wishes to you and your family as well!

Your brother is a handsome fellow. Wishing him a safe return home. :hug:

thank you for the pictures....GOOD and SAFE thoughts for you and brother....may he be home soon and may he and you receive any help and support needed - :ty:

just want to correct you there - it's not a pipe bomb. it's an IED. That device is actually the munition for artillery or aircraft.

Brother said in an E mail that they Make IED from old propane tanks, and pipes. But it is still a pipe bomb!! ;)

Thanks! For all of the nice comments. I will send my brother this link. So he can read them for himself. :D

just want to correct you there - it's not a pipe bomb. it's an IED. That device is actually the munition for artillery or aircraft.

That device is too crude, nor does it resemble an aircraft bomb or artillery shell, definitely a pipe bomb - though considering it's purpose, is also classified as an IED (Improvised Explosive Device).

Babyblue, thanks for sharing a pic of your brother serving our country. Give him a big hello from AD :) May he return safe and sound, I will pray for him :)

l_6bd26c380521449bbb17d525f7e3ee1a.jpg

Here is one of the IED crater that "Bubba" took. < not his real name but it is what I call him. :)

OMG!

Hope that ur bro 'll not happen in iraq because there really is dangerous!

You must be so proud that your brother is fighting a war against terrorism. I salute him for fighting our country against the evil powers of this world. American people will forever be grateful to him. Thanks for sharing photos of your brother. ;)

As some of you may have heard about some of the attacks going on in mosul area.

My brother is safe. He lost some of his fellow platoon members. Some are seriously injured.

That device is too crude, nor does it resemble an aircraft bomb or artillery shell, definitely a pipe bomb - though considering it's purpose, is also classified as an IED (Improvised Explosive Device).

Yeppers. A pipe bomb definately falls into the category of "improvised".

BTW...hope your brother enjoys reading the well wishes in this link, Babyblue.

As some of you may have heard about some of the attacks going on in mosul area.

My brother is safe. He lost some of his fellow platoon members. Some are seriously injured.
Was it recently? scary and thank god he is safe from harm and pray that he stays safe till he returns home.

How many AD women PM you about him? LOL

Hope he gets home safe and sound. My prayers are with him and your family.

How many AD women PM you about him? LOL

Hope he gets home safe and sound. My prayers are with him and your family.

To be honest... None.

He is got married right before he got shipped off. With his High School sweetheart.

:lol:

Many have tried. but not from AD..but while he was at boot camp.

He is a little heartbreaker. My baby brother.. I was 16, when he was born... Dunno what my mother was thinking! :lol:

Back