My Little Brother, in Iraq.

Just found out from my best friend who is in Iraq right now... he said that two guys were killed... their names are: Phillip O'Neil and Patrick Burgess. Very sad!!!

l_17500b16627e4a5a9a8377e2c31db86b.jpg

My brother being silly! :lol:

He is doing well. Glad to hear from him today. Been a while.

How sweet of him to send you a picture of him so you can know how well he is doing there. Do you have any idea when he will be home?

How sweet of him to send you a picture of him so you can know how well he is doing there. Do you have any idea when he will be home?

He gets to come home for 2 weeks sometime this fall then go back. He is suppose to serve 15 months.

That's great that he is doing good! :)

My Brother is now home!!

I saw him last weekend. He is on Leave for two weeks then get shipped back off to Iraq then Afghan.

It was awesome seeing him over the weekend! I will post some recent photos soon

My Brother is now home!!

I saw him last weekend. He is on Leave for two weeks then get shipped back off to Iraq then Afghan.

It was awesome seeing him over the weekend! I will post some recent photos soon

I am looking forward to seeing pics!

Thank you for your service, soldier. (salutes)

Those pictures look so excellent, BabyBlue :D

first of all, thanks to your bro for his service...

both of you look great. sweet picture!

l_73fa6f8c04bc46bbba49da9561b2e023.jpg

He said those tanks was full of H.M.E.

What is that?

Good to hear that your brother is home safe and sound!

I asked my brother what H.M.E is since he is in the national guard. He is heading there this coming summer in 2010.

He said H.M.E is Home Made Explosives. :scratch:

But he also said that these were more powerful than propane gas. As opposed to blowing upwards like propane, it blows outwards. Better target that way. :run:

They sometimes use comercially-sourced materials or military materials or combine the two. If not these, then they make their own Home Made Explosives. Scary.

I'm glad for you that he is back.

Photos

nice photos. Thanks for sharing. May god bless your brother.

Back