My Life Has Changed

Ahh, good job, Alex! That's like the perfect joke to pull :thumb:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Alex!! U fooled me!! :fu: good one, though -- it would be awesome if u did got Elyse pregnant so she would know what I have been going through! ;)

At least it opens up our eyes in case it does really happen - it can happen to any of us....... that is why it is very important to use protection and trust the partner you are with - is this the person you would want to marry/share your life with forever???

I was laughing hysterically.

Oh my gosh... You Alex... Naughty !! Good one to pank on us !! Otherwise, glad you did not resign as administrator.

I am all behide to read all old thread to catch up as I am a new member of this forum. :) Excuse me Folks ! :cool:

~ Sabrina

Congrats!! Alex and E for the first addition. Congrats for Kevbo for promotion and behave!! LOL

Originally posted by Oddball
Congrats!! Alex and E for the first addition. Congrats for Kevbo for promotion and behave!! LOL

:rofl: u FELL for it Oddball !!!!!! hahahah sounds like u didnt read the full thread before posting :-x hahaha

ROFL!!! funny.. i read through out this thread.. good thing i didnt post.. i would fall for it.. :P
haha

:rofl: I know I joined a couple of months AFTER April Fool's Day...and this thread! :P When I first started reading this...I was happy for E and Alex...but realised the date was 1st of April and thought to myself, 'Hey, it may be an April Fool's Day trick -- so I kept on reading before posting anything. Good thing, I did! ;)
Starting a family is a serious issue to plan and think over. Parenthood takes up just about every moment of life.
Cheers! :beer:

Back