My Life Has Changed

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
And this will also affect AllDeaf.com This is an important announcement I would like to make, and I want everyone to be cooperative with me.

First, I've just received wonderful news that I will be a father. That's right, my girlfriend is 2 months pregnant! This is overwhelming, but I'm going to manage and do what I have to do to support Elyse and my child. That means, I'm going to be very busy working overtime and trying to get other things done before the baby is born. I'm so excited!

Second, I'm going to retire from my position as Administrator of AllDeaf I'm going to pass it to Kevin aka Kevbo. Henceforth, Kevin will be the "big boss" around here, he will run AllDeaf.com As many of you know, Kevin has been supportive since AD was born. I know some of you don't like the way he moderates AD or because he's simply an annoying person, but to tell you the truth, he is a nice and funny guy.

And last but not least, I want to thank you all for your continued support of AllDeaf.com I will still hang out here, but probably not as much as I wish I could. You guys have been great so far. :)

Wow, congratulations, Alex on being a soon to be father. Good luck to you both. ;)

Congrats for a father-to-be. Having a child is the best thing that ever happened to me but they do grow up so fastttttttttttt, Damn! i am a father of almost 9 yr old daughter. the first years before going to preschool is very important to have strong bonding between the parent and a child. try to keep that way you will see what i mean.

Originally posted by Castleman
Congrats for a father-to-be. Having a child is the best thing that ever happened to me but they do grow up so fastttttttttttt, Damn! i am a father of almost 9 yr old daughter. the first years before going to preschool is very important to have strong bonding between the parent and a child. try to keep that way you will see what i mean.

Yeah, I agree. Time sure does fly by fast.. my son is already going to turn 2 soon on May.. seems like yesterday when he was a baby. :| My 2nd son is turning 2 months old already in a couple of days.. :shock: :)

I wish you the best luck with your future baby and thanks for passing this to me. Alldeaf won't be the same without you. :(
You are always the best administrator. :thumb:

Originally posted by kevbo
I wish you the best luck with your future baby and thanks for passing this to me. Alldeaf won't be the same without you. :(
You are always the best administrator. :thumb:

yeah - i agreed ..... alex's da best admin !!! :)

I wanted to know the answer before Alex say April Fool's day is this a prank ???? :deal:

Congratulations! Good luck with everything! :thumb:

However... I do have a question:

posticonnew.gif
04-01-2003 01:03 AM

Hmm... what's going on here?

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Congratulations! Good luck with everything! :thumb:

However... I do have a question:

posticonnew.gif
04-01-2003 01:03 AM

Hmm... what's going on here?

yeah, exactly my thoughts.

Now I have a feeling this is a april fool's prank :ugh: if so, i fell for it .. Didn't realize it was april's fool day already..:doh: :Oops:

LOL... Well, April Fools or not, congratulations is in order for all of youses. :)

:shock: hmm.

If you're for real, CONGRULATIONS daddy-to-be. ((that goes to mommy-to-be elise as well)). AllDeaf won't be the same without you being the Adminstrator. [[but certainly, Kevbo would do a good job]]

If this is actually an Aprils Fools joke.... Ahh-- GOOD ONE!

Back