my jeep has been robbed!!!!!!!

Brother_Trucker

Reaction score
I just walked outside and noticed my jeep something was missing...outside is -20 below cold... I decide to go back in house and put my coat and boot on and checked my jeep.

Wtf!!! My spare tire (on rear tube bumper) is gone!!! I decide to look anything is missing.. My passager side window broken, radio gone...my catalytic converter gone too!!!! My 12k winch gone too!!!! My fire hydrolic excauster gone too... Now I'm waiting for the sheriff to come here... one funny thing... whoever the idiot guy didn't even know that my jeep door is even open.. He don't have to break my damn window!!!

I just got new catalytic converter $840 few week ago!!! My favorite loud stereo , 5 cd radio, sirius radio and my cb radio..ahhh I'm going go nuts at work since I always take my sirius with me so I can prepare myself with the road and weather... my parent told me that where I live is very safe and neighbor watch stuff... well now its aint safe anymore... I'm locking my car and my gf's car... and I have to put my shotgun by my door in case I caught the thief trying to steal my stuff. I'm going to shoot the person's ass!!!

(Hey yoman!!! Keep your crawler locked!!! Most people now looking for jeep's catalytic converter!!!!)

Now I can't go rockcrawler this weekend...... thanks a lot MR.THIEF!!!!!!

First of all, Great Venting...

I can feel on your anger pain. I am very sorry...

Did you report police? If yes, what he says?

Do your insurance cover the cost for missing one?

I hope they catch the thief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just found it out about 11:15pm today....I called the sheriff but they didn't came here yet... I'm going to call my insurance first thing tomorrow morning... I work my ass off to buy those items now its gone...

Honest with you... my jeep (insurance) isn't on full coverage... its liberal... its not daily driver jeep.. Its mostly use for 4x4 off road...

if I did caught the thief.. I will probably end up in jail for beating his ass up... I'm kinda of short temper... well.... that guy is very luckly not got caught by ME!! I have to go work 7:30am but I will call in since I can't sleep.... pissed me off.... I never saw it coming.... and also never thought it will never happened to me.. Well it did...and that's sucks ass

I just found it out about 11:15pm today....I called the sheriff but they didn't came here yet... I'm going to call my insurance first thing tomorrow morning... I work my ass off to buy those items now its gone...

Honest with you... my jeep (insurance) isn't on full coverage... its liberal... its not daily driver jeep.. Its mostly use for 4x4 off road...

if I did caught the thief.. I will probably end up in jail for beating his ass up... I'm kinda of short temper... well.... that guy is very luckly not got caught by ME!! I have to go work 7:30am but I will call in since I can't sleep.... pissed me off.... I never saw it coming.... and also never thought it will never happened to me.. Well it did...and that's sucks ass

I am very sorry to hear what happened to your incident, I hope the situation could be fixed. These incident, for sure, sucks ass!

I can understand your frustrations, especially because it sounds like you have a very nice jeep. I hope that someone saw something that can help catch/identify the culprit. It sounds like they had a lot of time considering they also took parts from your jeep.

I am also surprised that they took the catalytic converter, because this happened to me when my car was parked in a car park. My mechanics were gobsmacked.

Hopefully karma will catch up with those bastards. I hope your insurance company will help you.

Aww :hug:!!

I totally understand how angry and frustrated you are, It had happened to me once before, My brand new car I had back in 1992 It was a Chevy Beretta, was stolen, everything in that car was ripped apart, My doors, my four tires were gone, my stereo, all my favorite music tapes were gone, even my baby's car seat was also stolen, the theft broke all the windows in my car. :tears:

I worked so hard saving up for that car, everything in that car I worked so hard for, so I know exactly how you feel, My heart is hurting for you. :hug:

I hope they will catch the person who did it, they never had caught mine. :(

awww i am sorry brother_trucker
it was really nice vent i hope the thief get caught GRR

my dad's car was robbed long time ago a teenager thief stole the police radar smh the police caught him

OMG cheri damn i am sorry about that oh boy here is my hugs

It sounds like a neighbor's kids could have done this as there's specific car related stuff that got stolen and knew that you had those items. It doesnt look like a random thief in my opinion.

I would have sic'd my dogs on him/her if I ever seen them do this to my suv. So totally understand the feel of need of using physical actions to defend ones property.

IT totally sucks with all of the car insurance bs that everyone has to go through and I sometimes wonder if its worth burning a hole in my pocket every 6 months for what? so I can get ripped off more with my car insurance.

Good luck on finding out who did it and hopefully those stuff are returned in the same condition they were found in.

wow i am very sowwy that happened to u.. hugs.. i hope everything will fix for u..

I just walked outside and noticed my jeep something was missing...outside is -20 below cold... I decide to go back in house and put my coat and boot on and checked my jeep.

Wtf!!! My spare tire (on rear tube bumper) is gone!!! I decide to look anything is missing.. My passager side window broken, radio gone...my catalytic converter gone too!!!! My 12k winch gone too!!!! My fire hydrolic excauster gone too... Now I'm waiting for the sheriff to come here... one funny thing... whoever the idiot guy didn't even know that my jeep door is even open.. He don't have to break my damn window!!!

I just got new catalytic converter $840 few week ago!!! My favorite loud stereo , 5 cd radio, sirius radio and my cb radio..ahhh I'm going go nuts at work since I always take my sirius with me so I can prepare myself with the road and weather... my parent told me that where I live is very safe and neighbor watch stuff... well now its aint safe anymore... I'm locking my car and my gf's car... and I have to put my shotgun by my door in case I caught the thief trying to steal my stuff. I'm going to shoot the person's ass!!!

(Hey yoman!!! Keep your crawler locked!!! Most people now looking for jeep's catalytic converter!!!!)

Now I can't go rockcrawler this weekend...... thanks a lot MR.THIEF!!!!!!

I am so sorry to hear that, rockcrawler... (It that ok I call you that now? heh heh)

It happened to us the day before our wedding...Horrible...but it was a hit and run...

Someone had wreck the whole side of our car, mirror flew to nearby road with headlight reflexer, our two tires flat...We have report it to the police. And had no choice to rent a car. We need a car for the wedding!!! Luckily we had a full coverage to cover the damage. 4,000 worth in damage. But unfortunately the police and we had never found who did it...even three years later, he is still running scot-free and getting away with it. Bastard!!!

No place is safe anymore, even in the mountains...I will tell you that.

I reply to your post in Car Accident thread. I have asked you questions in case you missed. And I have more questions to ask. :cool2:

Aww Sucks! Those person who did this.. Its LOSER!! No life!

Sorry about your jeep! :(

ok, this morning i called my insurace and didnt help anything related stolen stuff... i called, called, called and called sheriff but they never showed up all day today. i decide to cruise around my home. i cant tell which one maybe neighbors did it:dunno2:... later in the afternoon i went to store to buy some foods but caught the sheriff... we talked about my jeep.. guess what?!? the area i live has reported many times about auto thiefs few people lost their car/truck... sheriff said " you should be happy that you still have your jeep!"

i told him that if theres any link thiefs im glad to help. gave him my phone numbe.. hope he will call me so i can look for the thief and beat his ass up:pissed:!!!

Sorry to know about what happened to your jeep--btw, isn't there any snow in the area you're in?

Hopefully the sherriff department will catch the culprit(s) before you have a chance to 'show 'em your fist'. ;)

Hang in there--

~RR

I am sorry to hear about your jeep being stolen. I sure hope it works out with insurance company when you have to deal with them. I hope the cops will watch the person too.

Darn, very sorry to hear about your jeepie. hopefully the sherriff will help you somehow. :(

Ouch... that sucks.

I remember when my car was stolen years ago. It happened while I was watching a movie at a movie theater. The odd thing was that the whole time I was watching that movie, my car was stolen, ran out of gas, abandoned, found by a passerby, reported by the police, taken to an auto lot, and my dad informed. Yep, all of this happened before I even walked out the door from watching that movie!

Very sorry to hear about your misfortune Brother_Trucker. :(

I am sorry to hear about your jeep. I love jeep.

I had my truck broke in and stole my radar and jacket. I found my jacket the next morning. My exh stupid to leave the truck unlock. Later in about 1 or 2 yrs later. My same truck was broken in again and slashed the back seat cover. I was furious. Then few years later, my truck was stolen and reported to the police but found out it was reposeman. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR at my exh for not paying the truck payment.

Seem like the karma was after him. :giggle:

My mom's license plates were stolen. My mom was not aware of it as she drove her car without her license plates until my dad somehow noticed something was missing at home. My parents reported to police that night. Next day, my parents went to DMV and waited for three hours to get a new pair of license plates. Sheesh.

speaking of license plate one nite at the Monday nite ladies bowling long time ago. There was lot of cars who have license plate have been removed and put it on top of the cars. Sure the ladies was pissed.

Back