my iphone 4 is robbed!

I had to pull mine out its otterbox to check, I have a different phone that, but I found a spot like that on it on the side. Now on really annoyed I was told they don't have them. I could have moved mine from my droid. Are they compatible?

what carrier are you using?

Sorry, I don't have Iphone just android phone.

I will find out when my contract is up.

same thing anyway.

* The line of service must be active at least 60 days.
* The line of service must be in good standing for the past 60 days.
* Only one SIM Unlock per line every 10 months.

I'm talking about device not SIM, Device can be either unlocked or locked. Usually they don't unlock until after contract has complete. If you buy a unlocked HTC phone, it can be as high as 700 dollars, but if you buy locked from Verizon, it would cost 200 dollars. The reason behind this is that Verizon don't want me to port my phone to another provider until after agreed period of time in contract. That is the whole idea behind.

same thing anyway.

report police is useless. They do nothing. They know you had insurance cover your iphone.

It is only helpful for crime database. Still, you should report it so police data have record that cellphone robbery is on the rise in some location.

I'm talking about device not SIM, Device can be either unlocked or locked. Usually they don't unlock until after contract has complete. If you buy a unlocked HTC phone, it can be as high as 700 dollars, but if you buy locked from Verizon, it would cost 200 dollars. The reason behind this is that Verizon don't want me to port my phone to another provider until after agreed period of time in contract. That is the whole idea behind.

right. that's what I'm explaining to you since you want to know how to get your cellphone unlocked.

and beside..... $700 unlocked phone is pretty much same as $200 locked phone with 2-years contract.

$200 phone with 2-years contracts is a foreign concept for Europeans and Asians :lol:

The 4S is an "all world" phone. All models are usable on other carriers if the carrier/region unlock sequence has been completed (requires a 1 time unlock code).

The 5 is different, there are 3 versions due to LTE frequencies. BUT, the 5 is still SIM-compatible with AT&T and T-mobile and it supports those frequences. You just won't get LTE on a Verizon/Sprint iPhone 5 if you put your AT&T SIM in it, you will just get UMTS/HSPA (3G/3G+ service).

The 4S is an "all world" phone. All models are usable on other carriers if the carrier/region unlock sequence has been completed (requires a 1 time unlock code).

The 5 is different, there are 3 versions due to LTE frequencies. BUT, the 5 is still SIM-compatible with AT&T and T-mobile and it supports those frequences. You just won't get LTE on a Verizon/Sprint iPhone 5 if you put your AT&T SIM in it, you will just get UMTS/HSPA (3G/3G+ service).

that's why I was happy when I was "connected" in Toronto :lol:

DHB, why are you not interested in iPhone at all? such as iPhones are benefitical for VRS apps.....

Verizon, my parents have Verizon too, I don't know if that made it easier to verify where I got the phone. I'm pretty sure it wasn't my parents she called. I brought my droid and my iPhone on and she transferred my contacts. She also set it up for a dhh person and the damn flash goes off every time my phone goes off. That's kind of annoying, especially at night in the car! The vibration is plenty.

Verizon, my parents have Verizon too, I don't know if that made it easier to verify where I got the phone. I'm pretty sure it wasn't my parents she called. I brought my droid and my iPhone on and she transferred my contacts. She also set it up for a dhh person and the damn flash goes off every time my phone goes off. That's kind of annoying, especially at night in the car! The vibration is plenty.
You can turn off the LED alert notification in the iPhone settings. I like my iPhone LED alert, it helps me knowing who has texted me etc. Did you know that there are custom vibrations for specific contact?

Believe Sara is 6 foot tall and around 300 lbs....:hmm: I would think twice before stealing a phone from Sara!....:giggle:

that insult! i dont like that! i would upset that! but im dead serious! You have no respect for this posts but you owe apology to me ASAP im still aint in mood for this my iphone 4! PEROID!

im carrier At&t iphone 4 but they now stolen i told police already and i wanted that boy arrest ASAP! and thrown in jail ASAP! But i got iphone 5 on July 4th

that insult! i dont like that! i would upset that! but im dead serious! You have no respect for this posts but you owe apology to me ASAP im still aint in mood for this my iphone 4! PEROID!

Got insurance?

Got insurance?

im not sure but i already told my mom explain what happens and im still victims of iphone 4 and police will still trace my number i wanted someone arrest! PLUS boy! but i already told police and plus my mom told police also..

i didnt add icloud when my iphone 4 on and they NOW STOLEN! So my iphone 5 got on icloud and also my ipad too they wont someone robbed!

Just make clear. Old iPhone 4 (CDMA) for Verizon and Sprint and they does not have sim card. Now iPhone 5 (CDMA/GSM) use nano sim card.

Back