My Hamster...........ERRR EKK!!! URGENT!!!

Hanna_13

Reaction score
Hey Everybody,
My hamster RAN AWAY!! i am freaking out he ran away Thursday night!!!!! i miss him he is gone for 2 days now. HAs anybody had this experince b4??? PLEASE REPLY !!!!!

It use to happen with my kids hamster.And I always found it in a corner.You may want to set something out for it to eat.I hope this helps.

Yes I had an experience with lost hamster. Only that I lost him to my cat. GRRR so I promised to never have hamster as pet again when I have cats around here. It wont work as my cats are smart to get in the cage, dont ask me how??? I dunno! :(

I did i layed out the foor on the floor for 2 days but notthing happened so i put peanut butter out with hamster foods HOPE HELPS:fingersx:

Yes I had an experience with lost hamster. Only that I lost him to my cat. GRRR so I promised to never have hamster as pet again when I have cats around here. It wont work as my cats are smart to get in the cage, dont ask me how??? I dunno! :(

I have 5 months old chihuahua but he cant get to my hammy cuz my hammy is teddy bear and he is too big for my Chihuahua Sammie... My hammy name is Stuart I named him after Stuart Little

Yeah hamsters, squirrels, guinea pig, mice as such are very vulnerable to predators. Cats, owls, snakes, coyotes gets these for their meal. Thats why you gotta make sure your cage is fully secured and in a safe room where cats can't get in and for the little critters to escape as well. Example bedroom door, keep it closed and locked so cats can't get in.

Hey Everybody,
My hamster RAN AWAY!! i am freaking out he ran away Thursday night!!!!! i miss him he is gone for 2 days now. HAs anybody had this experince b4??? PLEASE REPLY !!!!!

Awwww. :( My younger sister lost her hamster once too and never was found ever since that day she lost it, that happened two years ago. :( I hope your hamster will be found.

Yeah hamsters, squirrels, guinea pig, mice as such are very vulnerable to predators. Cats, owls, snakes, coyotes gets these for their meal. Thats why you gotta make sure your cage is fully secured and in a safe room where cats can't get in. Example bedroom door, keep it closed and locked so cats can't get in.

Yeahhhhhh I am kepping my room closed but i am in my room rite now with my computer and checking out alldeaf forum in dark!!! i hate to be in my rooom dark wuith my comp but i have to cuz hammy is nourtal!!!!

Awwww. :( My younger sister lost her hamster once too and never was found ever since that day she lost it, that happened two years ago. :( I hope your hamster will be found.

My hammy always turn up!! I hope that he turns up this time:fingersx::dunno2:

My gerbil got away and went down the hole behind the stove. My father found it much later running around in his stereo. It was very skinny and dirty. That is the day I found out that my father doesn't like to handle a gerbil. I went downstairs and got it out.

Try putting a piece of lettuce in the middle of a living room and set a trap (a friendly trap, like a shoebox). Then just sit and observe with the lights dimmed. :)

sorry your hamster escaped...sometimes there isnt much you can do...but try setting a friendly trap with a piece of resistable food good for hamsters to eat. you gotta remember that hamsters are escape artists and will do anything to try escape.

my brothers kid had hamster before but he escaped and never found him again...he was lost forever.

Hope you find it soon!

I was in 4 grade... I found hamster died hiding inside the bottom cabinet! :(

so Check it out too ;)

I hope you will find your hamster. Hopefully he's around somewhere.

aww i am sorry that you hamster escape
i used to have hamster and she did escape but i found her in the closet in the corner she was fine that was in 1987

i hope you can find him

have you found it yet? My daughter used to have hamsters and they would get out sometimes. She found most of them. Hope you find it soon

Did you find your hamster yet? I hope so.

I found him last nite around 11:00pm, He was drinking my dog's water... My bro found him really... I think he has been under the refringder cuz he is dirty... I think he has been eating dog foods for past couple days. I am happy that he is back now!:laugh2::cool2::ty:

sorry your hamster escaped...sometimes there isnt much you can do...but try setting a friendly trap with a piece of resistable food good for hamsters to eat. you gotta remember that hamsters are escape artists and will do anything to try escape.

my brothers kid had hamster before but he escaped and never found him again...he was lost forever.
Happened to my brother once. My brother and I had our own pet hamsters. One night, I happened to wake up in the middle of the night. When I looked at the hamster cage, I thought I saw what looked like his hamster sitting outside in front of the cage. I immediately jumped out of bed (it was a bunk bed and I slept on top) and turned on the light. I looked back... it was gone. I woke my brother up and we looked all over the room for it, but couldn't find it. A couple days later, my dad heard noises in the kitchen. So, we left a piece of lettuce in the middle on the kitchen floor near where the noises were coming from... turned off the lights (only the little light over the stove was on)... and hid in the living room peeking in... waiting...

It came out... took a bite of the lettuce... and we immediately ran out... caught it! :)

Back