My Hamster...........ERRR EKK!!! URGENT!!!

i agree that hamsters are escape artists! my hamster escaped MANY times till that last time my cat got her! many close calls as we have cats around the house? After that I never got another hamster. my first and last hamster LOL.. :P

I found him last nite around 11:00pm, He was drinking my dog's water... My bro found him really... I think he has been under the refringder cuz he is dirty... I think he has been eating dog foods for past couple days. I am happy that he is back now!:laugh2::cool2::ty:

That's great, I'am happy for you.

I found him last nite around 11:00pm, He was drinking my dog's water... My bro found him really... I think he has been under the refringder cuz he is dirty... I think he has been eating dog foods for past couple days. I am happy that he is back now!:laugh2::cool2::ty:

great hanna that he is safe smile

Lol!! Happy ending for you and the hamster, Now you can relax and enjoy your hamster. :hug:

Oh boy..those little critters are so clever! My daughter's hamster escaped and we never found him again. Been 2 years.

Glad you found your hamster!!!

i agree that hamsters are escape artists! my hamster escaped MANY times till that last time my cat got her! many close calls as we have cats around the house? After that I never got another hamster. my first and last hamster LOL.. :P
:werd:

That's how my brother's hamster escaped.

My dad put a celery stick in the cage. The hamster adjusted the celery so that it was like a ramp so that it could climb up and push open the lid. Smart hamster!

I'm glad the hamster was recovered again. Just make sure to make your cage more secure and tough to escape. :)

My pet rat came out of the cage's food cup that was secured loose, she ended up on my roommate's bed sniffing on him and he woke up and had to wake me up. I found the food cup holder was loose and I put the rat in the cage, lol. It's not common for my pet rats to escape and hide. They just like to wander and they will come back, basically. They enjoy staying in the cage, even with the cage door is open.

Oh, you found him!? Awesome!

That's where my brother's hamster was too! ;)

Great about your hamster is found and safe for sure. :)

Back