My grandma

Aww I am sorry to hear that she is not doing well. I will pray for your grandma and your family in this difficult times. :(

Very sorry to hear of this....it also reminds me my grandmother,she died,asthma,in 1998. So sad

I am so sorry about that all I can do is that I will pray for you. your grandma does loves you! She's in heaven now.. and watching you. ;)

By the way, I am sorry to hear about your grandmother. :aw:

What the heck happened? I only wanted to post a thread in anticipation for my grandmother. However, the prognosis is not looking good and the chance she will rally back is slimming. Right now, she's semi comatose.

Sara, PuyoPiyo is right. There's nothing I can do about her but to pray. I'm frankly disappointed in how you perceive PP's statement. What he was saying was harmless, and I got to agree with him. Once again, as much as I wanted to help but nothing I can do about her. Please don't jump to the conclusion.

Mod Note:

Posts have been removed--a notice was sent via PM....hopefully clears up everything here. ;)

~RR

Btw, continue to hang in there--and hopefully you and family will draw from one another the strength, togetherness and closure at this time.

~RR

What the heck happened? I only wanted to post a thread in anticipation for my grandmother. However, the prognosis is not looking good and the chance she will rally back is slimming. Right now, she's semi comatose.

Sara, PuyoPiyo is right. There's nothing I can do about her but to pray. I'm frankly disappointed in how you perceive PP's statement. What he was saying was harmless, and I got to agree with him. Once again, as much as I wanted to help but nothing I can do about her. Please don't jump to the conclusion.

:hug: I understand exactly how you feel. It is very hard to lose someone who you care and love for.

Mod Note:

Posts have been removed--a notice was sent via PM....hopefully clears up everything here. ;)

~RR

Btw, continue to hang in there--and hopefully you and family will draw from one another the strength, togetherness and closure at this time.

~RR

Thanks, RR.

I'm sorry about your grandmother and your family must be going thru a difficult time. Your family and your grandmother are in my thoughts.

Even though, you, your family knew this was coming...it must be hard yet to finally accept the fact she is no longer here--am sorry for your loss, please do take good care--my thoughts and prayers goes out to you all. May your family now have closure and peace of mind through this difficult time.

~RR

Back