My first vlog!

Hello Skullchick, I like your first vlog. You did so awesome. I have vp200. Would you like chat with me? Please pm me.

I liked your vlog. You signed clearly. I understood what you were saying.

Do you have a Fry's Electonics store near you? They sell webcams for $20.

That's pretty cool! I've always wondered if I should do a vlog or not. I'm so shy though and my signing gets all messed up once I get behind the camera. :-P

I would get pissed about your co-workers and supervisor. I hate people like that! Some people at my school are pretty rude too and it affects my mood sometimes. Blah.

I think you should return that webcam and get your money back. Tell them it's not working fast enough for you.

Btw, I LOVEDDDD the kitty video that you posted. It's so cute. :) I love cats.

That's pretty cool! I've always wondered if I should do a vlog or not. I'm so shy though and my signing gets all messed up once I get behind the camera. :-P

I would get pissed about your co-workers and supervisor. I hate people like that! Some people at my school are pretty rude too and it affects my mood sometimes. Blah.

I think you should return that webcam and get your money back. Tell them it's not working fast enough for you.

Btw, I LOVEDDDD the kitty video that you posted. It's so cute. :) I love cats.

Give it a try!

i really liked ur vlog! i don't know much sign at all but the signs with caption helped alot and when i saw the sign that went with the word it was like duh it only makes sense? lol maybe one day i will try vlog..but not for awhileeee

Lol thanks everyone!
I can't return my webcam I brought it in oregon year ago and I'm living in maryland now.
Update on my job, I quit 2 days ago (I worked there for almost a month) because supervisor touched my last nerve when I was trying to fix the machine it was messing up and I knew what was wrong so I reached to fix it and my supervisor walked fast and slapped my hand and pulled it away and yelled "No no no!" and it continue messing up and I was soooo pissed I tried so hard to focus on my work but I couldn't so I decided to walk out and she stopped me and dialed her phone to "tattle" on me and I said "I'm leaving to talk to scott (company owner)" and she won't let me so I said "I'm leaving, because I'm not happy here" so she straighten up and say "fine" with attitude and I left. While I was waiting for my fiance to pick me up both owners ran to get me and told me they called my job counselor and want have meeting talk about what happened so we did and it didn't went well they believed my supervisor so I decided to quit for good. Now I'm catching up on my rest, doing laundry and garden work I haven't been able to, and now I'm looking for new job *sigh* drama! Lol oh well I just knew I won't be working there for long time because of how uncomfortable and hostile working evironment I was in, you know?
Oh well.

Lol thanks everyone!
I can't return my webcam I brought it in oregon year ago and I'm living in maryland now.
Update on my job, I quit 2 days ago (I worked there for almost a month) because supervisor touched my last nerve when I was trying to fix the machine it was messing up and I knew what was wrong so I reached to fix it and my supervisor walked fast and slapped my hand and pulled it away and yelled "No no no!" and it continue messing up and I was soooo pissed I tried so hard to focus on my work but I couldn't so I decided to walk out and she stopped me and dialed her phone to "tattle" on me and I said "I'm leaving to talk to scott (company owner)" and she won't let me so I said "I'm leaving, because I'm not happy here" so she straighten up and say "fine" with attitude and I left. While I was waiting for my fiance to pick me up both owners ran to get me and told me they called my job counselor and want have meeting talk about what happened so we did and it didn't went well they believed my supervisor so I decided to quit for good. Now I'm catching up on my rest, doing laundry and garden work I haven't been able to, and now I'm looking for new job *sigh* drama! Lol oh well I just knew I won't be working there for long time because of how uncomfortable and hostile working evironment I was in, you know?
Oh well.

I understand how you feel. I had almost same problem with my old job. My boss always made employee to tell me what she want me do. Employees didn't tell me what she asked. I got in trouble few times. Sigh I had to sue the bank and made settlement. Long story. I am so happy that I don't belong with any job. I love my business. I manage emails and collect emails. My partner and I are sellling logo bears for any funds. I love it so much.

Back