My first vlog!

Aw still no comment?
Is my video working ok for you guys? What's wrong why no comments?
I forgot to add, in small part of the video it got froze but its only for couple seconds it will go back to normal.
Or is it too boring? Say something lol :lol:

Hey, nice first vlog you got there. Even though it was a little slow, I completely understood what you said the entire time. You sign pretty good, too. :)

By the way, congratulations on your new job despite your co-worker and supervisor! What's the company name that make these guitar picks? I'm curious. I use Dunlop picks for my guitar.

367385.jpg

Thanks for sharing your vlog, and hope to see some more in the future. :thumb:

OH! I did not realize you post a thread w/ ur first vblog. LOL

You did so well, I understood prefectly! ;)

Only if your webcam get better as it qauilty has higher a bit and increase the speed. :D

I just got new webcam since my webcam was lost because somebody took mine. AHHH.. But its now my chance to try yuotube since I signed up as member of that site; whenever I have a time, I would try that.

You should post it w/ vblog a bit more often. :)

Thanks! Yeah I know its slow I can't help it, it cost me $50 for this webcam and it work like crap :( oh well.
What kind/brand name webcam do you guys have that work great, fast and all?
I heard about VP on computer, do they (technican) give me free webcam and program? How does this work?
Thank again :)

Nice Vlog to start with, depsite that Im a foreign alldeaf.com memeber, I can understand what you were talking on the VLOG, I covered the Subtitles LOL :lol:

Great VLOG :) Sorry I must've overlooked your thread, also as for your question, SkullChick, I bought mine which are the Logitech which cost me about 30 dollars and it works pretty good, also it doesn't become slow when recording a video. Alot of my friends use the Logitech and they love it, just let you know ;)

Great Vlog!!! Dont worry about it being slow..my webcam is even worse!!! :giggle:

I got mine for free...I don't know if i711 still provide free webcam. I did checked if they still provide free webcam and it looks like not anymore. Dang!

Great job and I understood you very well! :thumb:

Great VLOG :) Sorry I must've overlooked your thread, also as for your question, SkullChick, I bought mine which are the Logitech which cost me about 30 dollars and it works pretty good, also it doesn't become slow when recording a video. Alot of my friends use the Logitech and they love it, just let you know ;)

My webcam is logitech communication stx

Really? 50!? No sale!? DANG!

My old webcam was only cost me 15 dollars on sale. I don't remember what kind of webcam, but I currently brought a new webcam yesterday.

It's a Microsoft: LifeCam VX-3000.

It only cost me 25 dollars on sale while it is real price was 50 dollars. lol

Oh, for your info, my VP is finally working well. One of my roomates fixed my VP lol. :) So we can chat on VP for sure! :D:D

Just email, PM, or IM me whenever you want to chat with me. <33

Does your webcam work nicely?

Sorry for off topic :(

Great job! I am not so good with sign yet, although I can comprehend it more than I can actually sign right now, but I really understood alot of what you said! (and what I didn't the captions filled in the blanks :) ) I do not know much about CI...what do you mean you lost it..I did not know that it 'comes off'? Sorry if thats a stupid question. Anyways, I look forward to more of your VLOGS!

need to check if you set webcam between 24 to 30 fps (frame per second), then you should have smooth video.

Maybe computer isn't that powerful, I dunno.

that's different between you and your avatar, skullchick. :)

Back