my dogs chewed my ear mold:(

lovezebras

Reaction score
I looked over and was like WTF...it was in pieces..the mic covers are gone too and the tubing is chewed...good thing they didn't chew the hearing aid..fml

My audi warned me that some dogs LLLUUUUVVV to chew on the ear molds, because they smell so strongly of the owner.

Keep those things out of his way once you get replacements!!

The material tastes sweet to dogs. Too bad. Always case them when not in your ears.

Although your were probably already thinking this. :lol:

Alicia - the main question is - just how cute are your dogs?? Are they forgiven? When you scold them, do they look back at you like this??:angel:

You have my sympathies for the cost and aggravation. We dog owners put up with a LOT.

I can't get mad at those faces...lol they are forgiven..but now I will definitely not be leaving my ha's in my pockets..lol ah well..what can ya do..I love em still I guessss lol

Attachments

• photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 55
Alicia - the main question is - just how cute are your dogs?? Are they forgiven? When you scold them, do they look back at you like this??:angel:

You have my sympathies for the cost and aggravation. We dog owners put up with a LOT.

LOL!! When I scold Marty I get that :angel: look from him!

I can't get mad at those faces...lol they are forgiven..but now I will definitely not be leaving my ha's in my pockets..lol ah well..what can ya do..I love em still I guessss lol

What kind of dog is the white one ,he/she looks like Marty! It sure would be hard to get mad at face that cute!!

wow I am surprised happened something lol:lol: ask feed on puppy on chew bones :lol:

Ok, dont feel bad. I was so stupid that it happened twice. The first one she got the entire thing, and the second one was mold only.

That dog will teach me yet. She tries so hard to tell me things! haha

I think I will take this opportunity and get a diff color mold for the left side....who said they had to match ;)

I'm thinking pink and white or black and blue to match cheer team..dunno yet

Oh sorry to hear that. Look like your dogs like your scent very much that it chews them.:D OOOWWW....So you are getting colourful ear mold? Be sure to post a picture of them once you get that....I want to see how does it look like, perhaps in future I might get like one.

Similar occasion happen to my mold too...but it was not dog but my small sister:S but luckily, it was swimming mold,not hearing aid mold. It was orrange in colour. She might have thought it was marshmellow.:P

next time, leave them in a hearing aid box where the dogs won't get their furry butt in there :)

yes next time I will for sure..I actually have a zebra pouch my aids go in along with batteries but I had forgotten to put it in there....that one time..oh fml lol oh well lesson learned:)

Back