My deaf cat is leaving tomorrow, very sad

Oh I am so sorry. Brings tears to my eyes. Because I've lost 2 cats to kidney failure as well (my black cat in my avatar at left is one of them.) so I know exactly what you're going through. It is not easy. You were her catmom and you did the right thing to not let her suffer too much. So sorry. :(

Really sad about your kitty, you were very brave to go all the way in the vet, and understandably you wanted to be close, its very very kind of you to give this sort of love to your pet right to the last minute it means you really LOVED her. Other people not as strong or as passionate about their pets.

That was very sad to read. I am sorry to hear about your loss. At least you will have good memories rather than memories of her suffering. I am sure you will get another cat when you are ready.

Aww, im so sorry to hear that your cat is gone now but
at least, she is not suffering anymore, she is in cat heaven
now, healthy and happy.
I know how you feel as i have lost a few cats and one
dog in the past..it is a very horrendous feeling to lose
a pet but i just know that they are not suffering anymore.
I will always have the memories of them and you too.
God bless!

I'm sorry to hear about your cat. My prayers and thoughts to you and your family. Think of the good memories ya had with your cat in the past. You have done the right thing. :hug:

I am sorry to hear and I hate to put them to sleep. I have deaf cat also. He looks alike yours, strip ones. Bummer

I am sorry about your cat. I know the feeling about put it into sleep. I went thru the same thing back in dec 2006. Your cat looked like my Tiger who I put into sleep.

Tiger was my first cat. He was my baby boy. I surely miss him alot!

Sorry about what you're going through.

I went through the same thing with a couple dogs in the past. One dog had bone cancer in her shoulder. It got to the point where she couldn't walk any more and was in constant pain. So, we had to put her to sleep. The other one suddenly developed seizures and would harm himself without being able to control himself. He was also put to sleep.

At least, you had a wonderful life with your cat. :)

Back