My DC Trip 2007

Great pictures! Looks like youre having a blast!
Thanks for sharing with us

Cool, It looks like you had a good trip to DC. I'm glad you got the experience of touring DC. There's so much to see in DC.

From what I see in the picture, You were involved in a protest regarding of the institutionalizations. Can you tell us more about the protests? Was it worth the experience? From what I can see in the pictures, it looked liked you were striving for the best. ;)

The protests were to show the government that we do have lives and equal opportunity to enjoy education, employment, etc. i protested against institutionalizations because we need to have Personal Care Assistance to help lead lives, especially for people who are deaf with secondary disabilities.

Great pics and u look like u were having a blast!

What did u learn from your trip? :)

I learned A LOT and that included some risky traveling as a deaf quadriplegic. i went on subways which required me to go fast through the fare gates and doors on subways. Also, I learned how to get through people (they were running).

Cool pictures man! I went to Washington DC a few years ago, I had a blast! I even took a tour inside the white house, it was very cool to see!

I wanted to get inside white house, but I couldn't find accessible doors. I guess it has to do with security.

I learned A LOT and that included some risky traveling as a deaf quadriplegic. i went on subways which required me to go fast through the fare gates and doors on subways. Also, I learned how to get through people (they were running).

Yea, DC is a fast moving city but not as fast as NYC thought. I dont think any city is as fast moving as NYC..lol!

Great pictures! :ty: for sharing.

Who was your talented photographer?

Great pictures! :ty: for sharing.

Who was your talented photographer?

my temporary personal assistant (he's hearing) took pictures for me.
The guy in green shirt is HoH and he is a Gallaudet student. He was also my temporary personal assistant since he accepted the assignment to work with me for a week.

Back