rjr2006

Reaction score
My DC Trip 2007 (56k unfriendly)

My DC Trip 2007

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

Wow... very beautiful pictures! I am glad you had a good time in DC. What have you learned, by the way ? Me curious. :)

Awesome pics! I am sure u had great time! Thanks for sharing with us :)

Awesome pixes and looks like you're having yourself quite an adventure! Hoping that all is or has gone well! Thanks for sharing with AD'ers!

Also, hopefully you'll be able to share with us how it all went for you and if there was any unusual experience(s) you would like to share with us...do so! ;)

Once again, thanks for sharing your photos here in AD....

~RR

Cool pictures man! I went to Washington DC a few years ago, I had a blast! I even took a tour inside the white house, it was very cool to see!

Cool pictures man! I went to Washington DC a few years ago, I had a blast! I even took a tour inside the white house, it was very cool to see!

Can't take some pictures inside the White House, right ?

Right, cameras aren't allowed :( I definity would have take pictures inside the White House

*noddin'* I believe ya. I don't think they would allow tourists to take their pictures inside the White House, either. Very confidential and high security, too. No wonder there are bodyguards out there around the White House. :)

*noddin'* I believe ya. I don't think they would allow tourists to take their pictures inside the White House, either. Very confidential and high security, too. No wonder there are bodyguards out there around the White House. :)

Wow, I went to DC in 2002. The camera were allowed in white house. I guess they changed the rules.

Cool, It looks like you had a good trip to DC. I'm glad you got the experience of touring DC. There's so much to see in DC.

From what I see in the picture, You were involved in a protest regarding of the institutionalizations. Can you tell us more about the protests? Was it worth the experience? From what I can see in the pictures, it looked liked you were striving for the best. ;)

Awesome pics!!! As for cameras in Federal buildings- they aren't allowed. I know it sucks. I know someone whos staying in DC for summer wanted to take pictures for me but oh well.

Awesome pictures, I bet that you had much fun. Thank you for share pictures with us.

Great pics and u look like u were having a blast!

What did u learn from your trip? :)

Back