My Daughter in Beauty Pageant

Wow, your daughter looks beautiful as always, same like her mother(you) are. ;)

I bet she had alot of fun in Beauty Pageant

Oh wow! She's sooooo beautiful! Wanna trade?! LOL Just kidding! You must be very proud of her! God blessings! :hug:

ChelEler said:
Oh wow! She's sooooo beautiful! Wanna trade?! LOL Just kidding! You must be very proud of her! God blessings! :hug:

Trade? :shock: heck no!!!! lol hehe

Sweetheart said:
Wow, your daughter looks beautiful as always, same like her mother(you) are. ;)

I bet she had alot of fun in Beauty Pageant

she had fun at the pageant but was upset when she didn't win anything. I told her sometimes you win sometimes you lose. but she wants to do it again next year.

Rebelgirl, Your daughter should have won the pageant! She is truly beautiful like you! Keep trying and she will win!
God truly blessed you with a sweet and beautiful girl! :)

downing said:
i cant see pixs? why?

same here neither, as Levonian as well :dunno:
I saw only one later RebelGirl posted

RebelGirl, ur daughter is so beautiful! take her time maybe next yr or whenever she's ready ;)

Maybe try Junior Lilac Festival or something, here May of every year there's Lilac(other city where we used to live) or Bloomsday(this town now we're living in, similar parade) festival my girls and I like to watch parade and beautiful girls, musics, marching and e.t.c. :)

RebelGirl said:
she had fun at the pageant but was upset when she didn't win anything. I told her sometimes you win sometimes you lose. but she wants to do it again next year.

Awww, you are right that sometime win, sometime lose that I do agreed with you. But important that she had fun at the pageant, I do understand that she was upset when she didnt win anything. Thats cool that she wants to do it again next year, I wish her a good luck! ;)

Back