My Daughter in Beauty Pageant

JeepGirl

Reaction score
My daughter was in the beauty pageant this recent Saturday. I thought she looked really beautiful. She didn't win any except she got a trophy for participating in the show. It was her first time and when she got on the stage, she just went straight up to the judge and turned around and back to the back room. She was suppose to take her time and go to the left side of the stage then to the right. When she got finish and didn't get picked. I called her a Roadrunner (she was quick to disappear from the stage). So I just thought I could share the pix of my daughter.

First pix is Jaci, my daughter
2nd pix is Jacee (Jaci's bestfriend), Jaci, and her friend (don't know her name)
3rd pix is Jaci and Jacee with "ILY" sign

Attachments

• Jaci@beautypageant040106.jpg
    Jaci@beautypageant040106.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 29
  • JaceeJaci&friend@beautypageant40106.jpg
    JaceeJaci&friend@beautypageant40106.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 31
  • jaci&jacee.jpg
    jaci&jacee.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 28
Aww she's such a cutiee, I love her smile!!... :kiss:

RebelGirl said:
Yep she does. just about the whole school said we look alike. :lol:

ohh lol :lol: hope so not everyone said look like sister not mother/daughter lol hope so not lol :lol:

wow, your daughter is beautiful... Yes, she look like you... wow... you and she will become "sister" when she grow bigger...

Liebling:-))) said:
wow, your daughter is beautiful... Yes, she look like you... wow... you and she will become "sister" when she grow bigger...

we may can look like sisters if i can stay looking young!

Thks Reba.Great pic.s We hope you & family had a good time anyways!
Thks for sharing!

LMM

Awww She is just so beautifulness, Keep boys away from her, she looks too attractive. ;)

Rebelgirl,

Take this picture put hang up the frame wall.. Looking so beautiful your daugther!

RebelGirl said:
My daughter was in the beauty pageant this recent Saturday. I thought she looked really beautiful. She didn't win any except she got a trophy for participating in the show. It was her first time and when she got on the stage, she just went straight up to the judge and turned around and back to the back room. She was suppose to take her time and go to the left side of the stage then to the right. When she got finish and didn't get picked. I called her a Roadrunner (she was quick to disappear from the stage). So I just thought I could share the pix of my daughter.

First pix is Jaci, my daughter
2nd pix is Jacee (Jaci's bestfriend), Jaci, and her friend (don't know her name)
3rd pix is Jaci and Jacee with "ILY" sign

I have to say that your daughter is very beautiful young girl. You don't mind me saying this, how old is she? Do you have beauty pageant in your country? What do they get out of it? How did it work? I am Irish, we don't have that in Ireland. Could you explain to me? thanks Dee

Deehamilton said:
I have to say that your daughter is very beautiful young girl. You don't mind me saying this, how old is she? Do you have beauty pageant in your country? What do they get out of it? How did it work? I am Irish, we don't have that in Ireland. Could you explain to me? thanks Dee

My daughter is 8 will be 9 years old next month. Yes we do have beauty pageants all over the u.s. but some schools don't have one. if the girl is a winner, she'll be crowned and will have a ribbon going across the chest saying "Miss JR" its not just that name.. it can have any names like "Miss Queen, Miss Princess" etc also got a trophy too. There is a 2nd, 3rd Runner Up and they get a crown but its smaller. There was one winner as a photogenic and they got a wand.

GalaxyAngel said:
Rebelgirl,

Take this picture put hang up the frame wall.. Looking so beautiful your daugther!

I ordered pictures for Jaci's pageant and will hang it up on the wall. and thank you!

Back