My bad squirrels

funny-pictures-angry-squirrel-leaves-screaming.jpg

Is that a Jersey squirrel with an attitude? I remember some of the residents of Bayonne that had an attitude like that.

Genius?? :P

Really, I just got to the link for that specific picture and pasted the link. Clicking on "view original image" got me to that picture alone.

You own me two likes . And I am going to call 911 and tell them this. I hope you know I am joking.

I bought a super water gun today. I'm going to train the squirrel to stay off the feeders.

At the store checkout, the clerk asked me what the water gun was for. I told her, and then she told me she has the same problem with squirrels drinking out of the hummer feeder!

I kept finding my low feeders on the ground and the lower perches broken off. One day I thought I saw a rabbit but when I looked closed it was a really fat huge squirrel with no tail :lol:

I watched him walk up to a low feeder stand up and grab the bottom pulling it down with his weight. When he was done eating he would let it go and the feeder would fling up into the air and land on the ground. Then he'd wander up later and eat his fill off the ground :laugh2:

Reba want to seek revenge what did bad squirrel done with her bird feeder pole.. shrug
No, I don't want revenge. I just want them to quit stealing all the birds' food.

Back