My Baby and I

AngelOfRoses said:
:) Hey girl. I am so happy for you. I can see that you are happy and in love! Stay with him forever!!!!
thanks lot.. yea u met him at Atlanta ga for deaf expo.. remmy him?? hehe.. yea i am very happy!

TweetyBird, what a cute couple. Congrats on finding the guy in your life. :)

wow I didn't know that you has a boyfriend.

You said in previous posts that you are lesbian, now not anymore? It sounds that he is a powerful to make you weak... :whistle:

Thats wonderful I'm so happy for ya !
:thumb:

P.S. Geez I don't remmy him at the
"Steak and Ale" restaurant in Atlanta
after DeafExpo. Was he there ?

You and your man look so cute, both of you and him made me laugh so hard last night (at the funeral home) it was so funny!! :)

I just wanted to say you guys look so cute together and wish you all of love's blessings. It's so awesome to fall in love :dance2:

Both of you look so happy!! I'm happy for you that you've found a special person in your life. Since he's been looking for you for so long, he seem very serious about you and so thrilled to have you back in his life!

Both of you look so cute couple and congrats on your new relationship in happiness! :D

wow I didn't know that you has a boyfriend.

You said in previous posts that you are lesbian, now not anymore? It sounds that he is a powerful to make you weak... :whistle:

sowwy i didnt reply u back, this time i was in mo.. oops.. no i still bi smiles.. thanks

Thats wonderful I'm so happy for ya !
:thumb:

P.S. Geez I don't remmy him at the
"Steak and Ale" restaurant in Atlanta
after DeafExpo. Was he there ?

nope, he was not there. he was with his friends this time.. smiles

Aw... both of you look so cute together ! Congrats ! :D

Back