My Baby and I

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
we are sweetheart abt one month now.. we are so happy and in love..

Attachments

• Photo 05.jpg
    Photo 05.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 115
cute couple like a chocolate and vanillia :lol: if you got a kids in future then it would be like chocolate and vanillia mix into Tan look like light brown :lol:

yaya! finally you find great guy in ur life.. as long faith in him aii if he hurt you im gonna whack him *giggle* j/k! sista

DeafMonkey said:
cute couple like a chocolate and vanillia :lol: if you got a kids in future then it would be like chocolate and vanillia mix into Tan look like light brown :lol:
i called it Swirl choc/ vanilla.. hahaha.. thanks

LovelyBlkGal said:
yaya! finally you find great guy in ur life.. as long faith in him aii if he hurt you im gonna whack him *giggle* j/k! sista
haha i know what u mean.. hehehe thanks for care! :hug:

thanks everyone!! :D

IcedTeaRulz said:
Nice pic! Is he deaf? How did u met him? :)
yea he is deaf, i know him since summer camp in 87 and high school too.. he looked for me 10 yrs finally he found thru my best friend and got me.. that how..

TweetyBird said:
yea he is deaf, i know him since summer camp in 87 and high school too.. he looked for me 10 yrs finally he found thru my best friend and got me.. that how..

Wow, interesting! Good luck, smile! :thumb:

aww what a nice couples.. he aint give up on you for 10 years until he found you. that s really surprised me.

:) Hey girl. I am so happy for you. I can see that you are happy and in love! Stay with him forever!!!!

LOL Gemtun...congrats on finding a special one to your life, Tweety :)

Back