My aunt Debbie

I want to give you my condolences to you and your family for the loss of your precious Aunt Debbie. My mother died from Alheimzer's Disease and cancer (second time) in July 2006. I wish there is a cure fighting this nasty cancers. I got rid of two cancers with surgeries which turn out early detection. So far I am lucky. I am glad that your aunt prepare for her death and want you and your family to have a cheer up party to remember her by. It helps to remember her over the years with other members of the family. :hugs:

Sorry heard abt ur aunt and hang in there, Since she is not pain or anythings anymore that why god send ur aunt to home :hug:

Puyo sorry to hear about your aunt :hug:

PuyoPiyo, I very much admire your Aunt Debbie's view of a memorial service.

I'm so very, very sorry for the loss you surely feel. My thoughts are with you in your grief.

Thank you.

My deepest sympathy to you and your family. :(

It's okay, she was prepared for this.

I'm sorry for your loss. *hugs*

*hugs* back.

I'm very sorry about your aunt. ;(

My condolences to you. :hug:

I'm praying for your family.

Thank you, she was well prepared so it's okay. :hug: back

I'm sorry for your loss. :( :hug: I like her idea of party, it's pretty positive. :)

I'm sure she is in the Heaven now. :)

Yupp her party was positive :)

oh no i am very sowwy abt ur aunt.. :hug:

It's okay, she was prepared. :hug: back.

I'm sorry to hear about your aunt. May she rest in peace.

Thank you and it's okay, she was prepared.

I want to give you my condolences to you and your family for the loss of your precious Aunt Debbie. My mother died from Alheimzer's Disease and cancer (second time) in July 2006. I wish there is a cure fighting this nasty cancers. I got rid of two cancers with surgeries which turn out early detection. So far I am lucky. I am glad that your aunt prepare for her death and want you and your family to have a cheer up party to remember her by. It helps to remember her over the years with other members of the family. :hugs:

Wow I am sorry about your mom, I can understand, I wish there is a cure for cancer too, but there's nothing we can do except watch her suffer.. I am glad that you are okay since the surgery for cancer, I would advice to watch out for any further cancer.

:hug: back.

Sorry heard abt ur aunt and hang in there, Since she is not pain or anythings anymore that why god send ur aunt to home :hug:

Puyo sorry to hear about your aunt :hug:

Last night, bunches of my friends came unexpectly and I was crying expressing to them about how I feel about my relationship with my aunt Debbie and her two sisters. I am now okay because I already have someone to talk with about my feel.

Thank you everyone for the post.

Hi Puyo

I'm also sorry for your loss.
My dad died of cancer.
It is SO HARD to see someone you love, dying.
Everyone grieves in their own way, so give yourself time to deal with this.

Hi Puyo

I'm also sorry for your loss.
My dad died of cancer.
It is SO HARD to see someone you love, dying.
Everyone grieves in their own way, so give yourself time to deal with this.

I am sorry about your dad too. I agree, it's hard.. Sure I will try to move on :)

Back