MVP Stats on Purple line - let compare

Status
Not open for further replies.
really?!? *umm*.....................................................*thinking*
thank for let me know, now i know who are you?...........*wait a min*
................*flash lamp*.............................................................
I suggest, we can go to the Bank and we make like "mad money". Good Idea?
If you get the money, then you can buy one MVP. I am your friends :D

Oh! You want us to rob the bank? That would be umm.. AWESOME!

So far, I only have 33 purple connections now. I am around 2nd in MVP line behind the opening door. you guys, I am so obsessing to get a free MVP. Reason why because I usually love to chat lot on videophone. I am VP FREAK! Do I need to chill out or what? Or should it can be good thing to get MVP faster? HA! I guess so....:D

Do I need to chill out or what? Or should it can be good thing to get MVP faster? HA! I guess so....:D

Yea, you do! Hey, you asked. :P just kidding.

HOVRS ran out of purple numbers in my area but according to ADer, it's a b.s. Lo and behold, he was right, after a week still no purple numbers. Kept receiving the message, "Wow! Your zip code is so popular, we've run out of Purple Numbers for it! We've already ordered more, and they'll be available soon. Please check with us again in a few days. " after submitting the zip code. I doubt I will reach the MVP door before I receive my MVP. Good thing is that I am a very patient person.
2.gif

HOVRS ran out of purple numbers in my area but according to ADer, it's a b.s. Lo and behold, he was right, after a week still no purple numbers. Kept receiving the message, "Wow! Your zip code is so popular, we've run out of Purple Numbers for it! We've already ordered more, and they'll be available soon. Please check with us again in a few days. " after submitting the zip code. I doubt I will reach the MVP door before I receive my MVP. Good thing is that I am a very patient person.
2.gif

The reason why lot of purple numbers are sold out because lot of deaf people live in such populated places. Hovrs usually make lot of new numbers in few days after sold out. Suck big time, eh? Few days are quite a wait to get new numbers. It is still better than never get one ever. How do you can doubt it if you don't reach to MVP door? Do we have deadline for that? NOPE! None of all to have deadline to have MPV ready to deliver. It might take some while. Few days are not big deal to get new numbers then you will have time to catch up to get closer to MVP door. MVP might not come out probably until late summer to early autumn to get it release soon. You never know what happens. Wait and see....Don't let your hope up. :)

2.gif

Don't worry, just keep checking on them, while the Hovrs contacting your state communication center, once they've created new phone nbr for you then you will get "Purple Number".

None of all to have deadline to have MPV ready to deliver. It might take some while. Few days are not big deal to get new numbers then you will have time to catch up to get closer to MVP door. MVP might not come out probably until late summer to early autumn to get it release soon. You never know what happens. Wait and see....Don't let your hope up. :)

Cool! Yea, better late than never. I'm not in a hurry but my thumbs are crying for MVP, tho! I use IM/txt a lot. :eek3:

Don't worry, just keep checking on them, while the Hovrs contacting your state communication center, once they've created new phone nbr for you then you will get "Purple Number".

Sweet! Thanks for connecting with me, btw! ;)

My friend same not found zip code, she is upset two week long wait but HOVRS said "Few Days", I told her, better another zip code near her house, she got number but diffrent area code!

you try another zip cdoe near you live

Cool! Yea, better late than never. I'm not in a hurry but my thumbs are crying for MVP, tho! I use IM/txt a lot. :eek3:

Sweet! Thanks for connecting with me, btw! ;)

Mine...

updated: 30 invited, 10 accepted, 7 connected -- 12 out of 20 on the line

24 invited, 13 accepted and 8 connected so far. If anyone wants to trade for purple connect, if you already have one please contact me in my PM box.

Thanks

Wanna exchange for MVP?

Hello!

Wanna to exchange name & e-mail addy for MVP? Please pm me. Thanks! :ty:

Hot Topic about MVP at DVTV

How many of you heard about hot topics about full names and e-mails for MVP at DVTV website? I made Vlog there how to get it and so on.....If you need the purple MVP or Purple Ticket number - please ask me and i will give you one! :thumb:

How many of you heard about hot topics about full names and e-mails for MVP at DVTV website? I made Vlog there how to get it and so on.....If you need the purple MVP or Purple Ticket number - please ask me and i will give you one! :thumb:

Your PM is full or disabled

Update; 8 Invited 6 Accepted 5 Connected

and if you would like invite from me so pm me i 'll give you my full name and email

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back