MVP Stats on Purple line - let compare

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am still new at this and that no know me. i am kelly. i am very interesting to get mvp. how many connection are required to get free mvp? do you have to be at first door to get this? sorry if u sound like newbie but like i said i am new. let me know if i can get invite. thanks!

i am still new at this and that no know me. i am kelly. i am very interesting to get mvp. how many connection are required to get free mvp? do you have to be at first door to get this? sorry if u sound like newbie but like i said i am new. let me know if i can get invite. thanks!

you cam email your friend for a invitation. They accept and connect purple like we did. I don't think how many connection purple require. you can get plenty of the invitation from your friend.

If you want me share purple connection, you pm me for invitation. When I will get reponse for you, I will invite you.

Ah, oh my home. I don't know HOVRS HQ is located in California. I found out few days ago. =D

I believe there is two HQ of HOVRS, which one is in California and the other is in NJ, am I correct -- dbarovian?

I believe there is two HQ of HOVRS, which one is in California and the other is in NJ, am I correct -- dbarovian?

NO. HOVRS in California and GoAmerica in New Jersey. HOVRS company will be changing our name to “Purple” from Go America soon. They will revise the GoPurple.com website to reflect simply “Purple”, and will similarly replace GoPurple text references with Purple.

Purple hands???? :laugh2:

NO. HOVRS in California and GoAmerica in New Jersey. HOVRS company will be changing our name to “Purple” from Go America soon. They will revise the GoPurple.com website to reflect simply “Purple”, and will similarly replace GoPurple text references with Purple.

It sound they merger between HOVRS and GoAmerica? I don't know that they will change it. That is interesting.

It sound they merger between HOVRS and GoAmerica? I don't know that they will change it. That is interesting.

yes of course. Merger of Hovrs and GoAmerica including i711 relay and MY IP Relay will be changed to Purple or GoPurple once. My business email will be changed to gopurple.com or powerbypurple.com soon.

am I supposed to purchase the product too. This is all new to me. Where do I go to invite people. I just joined on that site.

www.GoPurple.com is ready
but where is Purple website?

If purple ticket number is not correct, I will give another number to you. You contact me in PM Thanks!

:wave:[ hello they, my name is veronica jones. i am deaf . i tell nice you welcome . ok i have hovrs mvp about purple connenction 14 , accpet connetion wait not answer 27 . do you hovrs mvp email and you name? my friend new welcome.

Hello veronica , if you need more purple member stop by my page and sent me via email your email address I will reply back soon as I get your message ok .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back