MVP Stats on Purple line - let compare

Status
Not open for further replies.
not to waste your time

you dont worry if only one door left and there is nothing to worry since their system had not check mark for videosign download and others. So not mean to invited too many unless if u have one more left and thats fine and even thou u guys will still get it. :) just dont waste your breath on it.

you dont worry if only one door left and there is nothing to worry since their system had not check mark for videosign download and others. So not mean to invited too many unless if u have one more left and thats fine and even thou u guys will still get it. :) just dont waste your breath on it.

Mhm, aye. Yes. Guys... save your breath. =D You'll get yours when it's your turn. Don't worry, regardless of the amount of purple connections you have. It's just merely getting your name upper to the top of the list much quicker if you are not patience, of course.

out of curious, they will send via package over to your house or the installer will comes to your house just like vp series does?

Right, Choose. if failure to set up MVP when you got package of it, you will contact HOVRS support. They send service ticket to our representative for you.

Well, I wondering if you are 5th or 6th lines to the door, you still don't have to worry about the line for get a free MVP. like what dovation said to us. Hovrs customer service reps don't have address on their user's profile since alot of users email flowed to the system for free MVP. They will contact you to need your home address for shipping free MVP or the installers will ask you where you are and visit you like sorenson installers do.

I will see what happen this fall

Here is my updated;

1 more left to go into the door.

I read MVP messsage about Step 5: VideoSign 3.0 come mid-August but nothing, oh well

I had heard from my HOVRS headquarter in Califorina that they got 100,000 invited and 85,000 accepted now. :jaw:

I read MVP messsage about Step 5: VideoSign 3.0 come mid-August but nothing, oh well

Hovrs are currently testing our product. They want to make sure we have remove major issues ( bugs).

wow but MVP cost $300 x 100,000 = $30,000,000 per california and U.S.A. about billion dollars? FCC can't buy it????

I had heard from my HOVRS headquarter in Califorina that they got 100,000 invited and 85,000 accepted now. :jaw:

wow but MVP cost $300 x 100,000 = $30,000,000 per california and U.S.A. about billion dollars? FCC can't buy it????

Fcc won't pay for videophones but NETA will pay for vrs expense only

I m sorry that NECA is correct. NECA means National Exchange Carrier Association.

I got it, thanks
Does NECA afford between million and billion dollars to HOVRS??

I m sorry that NECA is correct. NECA means National Exchange Carrier Association.

Ah, oh my home. I don't know HOVRS HQ is located in California. I found out few days ago. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back