MVP HOT SPOT (WIFI ONLY) Discussion

I just got the MVP set up recently few hours ago and it works great on wi fi here. Calvin and I chatted on it with his VP-200 and the VPAD+ no problems! Don't believe me? Ask him. :) You can call to Sorenson VP users or VPAD+ users with the local phone # :)

i have a question for u, i have a mvp.. and whenever i make a outgoing call to a VP200, and if i dial their local nbr, it will lead me to VRS service, how do i get around that?

i have a question for u, i have a mvp.. and whenever i make a outgoing call to a VP200, and if i dial their local nbr, it will lead me to VRS service, how do i get around that?

It's up to Sorenson to upgrade to firmware now to support LN (local number) Our MVP is ready and use SIP server, I try calling their LN it went to VI but when I call their 866, it works.

But from VP200 calling any other LNs, it works fine

But from VP200 calling any other LNs, it works fine

Yes but MVP to Sorenson LN...no...866...yes. Somehow it's blocked in their server, so they will need to upgrade it to allow all devices to call thought Sorenson without going to VI.

Yes but MVP to Sorenson LN...no...866...yes. Somehow it's blocked in their server, so they will need to upgrade it to allow all devices to call thought Sorenson without going to VI.

Somehow Sorenson's not happy with the 10 digit system, hence the delays :roll:

Yeah, HOVRS and VIABLE is better obeying the FCC regulations.

yes, Sorenson was angry against Purple. If Sorenson installer will remove out "Hovrs.tv" on address book in client's SP-200, client will sign agreement against Sorenson and will send it to FCC. FCC may be fine to them.

yes, Sorenson was angry against Purple. If Sorenson installer will remove out "Hovrs.tv" on address book in client's SP-200, client will sign agreement against Sorenson and will send it to FCC. FCC may be fine to them.

Where you get the info? I never heard of that. I believe Sorenson installer is not allow to edit anything to customer's address book.

Where you get the info? I never heard of that. I believe Sorenson installer is not allow to edit anything to customer's address book.

Chevy57 meant, if a personell saves hovrs.tv into the address book on SVP200, and the SVP200 rejects the saving, which is against the FCC law. The Personell has the right to sign the agreement against Sorenson. Chevy57 knows about sorenson, he was former installer, few years back.

Chevy57 meant, if a personell saves hovrs.tv into the address book on SVP200, and the SVP200 rejects the saving, which is against the FCC law. The Personell has the right to sign the agreement against Sorenson. Chevy57 knows about sorenson, he was former installer, few years back.

LOL! Are you kidding? I just tired it and it's work fine.

Quit blamed to Sorenson.

I have this statements . Our Purple rep will stop at client s place for installation and will make sure to check "hovrs.tv" on SVP 200. If it s nothing, ask who s removing it out. Sorenson did it and client must sign this statement.

No, you misunderstood... He said, IF it happens, sorenson will be fined, but right now, I know it works fine.

So that's mean Customer will sued to Purple since Purple trainer add MVP and disconnection the Sorenson Vp200. Right?

ohhhh snap

BUT why in world that clinet want mvp ? but have vp 200 but want mvp
and sue purple

that make no sense

So that's mean Customer will sued to Purple since Purple trainer add MVP and disconnection the Sorenson Vp200. Right?

No.

IF an sorenson installer comes to your house, and sees hovrs.tv on the client's VP-200, and then the installer removed it without client acknowledgement - the client gets MVP, and the installer from HOVRS finds out that sorenson removed it, then the HOVRS have a statement paper for the client to report in regards of the illegal removal by Sorenson.

No.

IF an sorenson installer comes to your house, and sees hovrs.tv on the client's VP-200, and then the installer removed it without client acknowledgement - the client gets MVP, and the installer from HOVRS finds out that sorenson removed it, then the HOVRS have a statement paper for the client to report in regards of the illegal removal by Sorenson.

Read again

No matter customer is here or not.

Interesting, there's something wrong with my glasses..

Back