MVP HOT SPOT (WIFI ONLY) Discussion

command prmopt is your best friend.

Again. Access wireless don't have DMZ or port forwarding. How to solve the problem? MVP dont have CMD! Why should carry MVP and laptop with you?
Use laptop to use CMD for crack then use MVP? Hello.. Use laptop's webcam!

Again. Access wireless don't have DMZ or port forwarding. How to solve the problem? MVP dont have CMD! Why should carry MVP and laptop with you?

Highlands, no need to piss me everyone off. If you have a small netbook where you could find the gateway to the router and where you can hack in and see if you can change without hassling to ask for deeper information.

The Black Screen issue is a problem with the firewall at Panera Bread.

The reason you can connect to MVP is because the MVP's Purple Number is on the SIP server. We are hoping that VRS will soon be on the SIP server too, so that firewalls will not be an issue anymore.

Highlands, no need to piss me everyone off. If you have a small netbook where you could find the gateway to the router and where you can hack in and see if you can change without hassling to ask for deeper information.

What make you think I am pissed off? :D

The Black Screen issue is a problem with the firewall at Panera Bread.

The reason you can connect to MVP is because the MVP's Purple Number is on the SIP server. We are hoping that VRS will soon be on the SIP server too, so that firewalls will not be an issue anymore.

I told ya. SSID is not solve the problem. :eek3: SIP server but problem too many public WIFI set high firwall to block lot ports but only allow for internet,IM and email, not other like torrent, video, online game, etc.. Not easy as you think.

Well,

I test all common MVP work with public wi-fi.

1. Select Network (place where to connect)
2. Select Connection Type is DHCP
3. Select Public IP is OFF
4. Select Upload Speed is 384 and Download Speed is 384, You check wifi icon if wifi network is down, change down to 256.

Let's go out with your MVP and try it for yourself. I hope everyone got MVP work with wi-fi everywhere.

:popcorn:
I been watching all of this unfolds....geez....I rather wait until installer comes over and set up the router for me. I am in no big hurry. lol

I told ya. SSID is not solve the problem. :eek3: SIP server but problem too many public WIFI set high firwall to block lot ports but only allow for internet,IM and email, not other like torrent, video, online game, etc.. Not easy as you think.

yes, if needing to use MVP, give MAC ID to wifi staff for eliminating firewall.

I believe it's better to leave MVP as normally to travel than rather to be set like vp-200. Otherwise, we couldn't get personal leave message in video. or something...

Back