MUST READ, this may help you or a friend

Please pass thing alone to you or any other friend/family of yours.

I am very serious about this and this is no joke!

please get with me if you have any questions. thanks

andy

my boyfriend needs new hearing aids.. but he can't afford them right at this point... these seem similar to the ones he is aiming for... by phonak.. but they are called.. i believe.. micro savia? something like that??? are they similar??? i think they are like $6K for a pair... how old are your hearing aids??

my boyfriends needs new hearing aids.. but he can't afford them right at this point... these seem similar to the ones he is aiming for... by phonak.. but they are called.. i believe.. micro savia? something like that??? are they similar??? i think they are like $6K for a pair... how old are your hearing aids??

They are a year old, but they will be furnished brand new when I receive them. also, the micro savia are about the same. theyre both digitals and $6K I do see that because mine were very expensived too.

They are a year old, but they will be furnished brand new when I receive them. also, the micro savia are about the same. theyre both digitals and $6K I do see that because mine were very expensived too.

you said they are "blue".. would it be possible change them to brown?

you said they are "blue".. would it be possible change them to brown?

Yes, once you get them Into your name and warranty updated, You can send In and change the color? but may I ask? Why brown? when you have all these other awesome colors?

Yes, once you get them Into your name and warranty updated, You can send In and change the color? but may I ask? Why brown? when you have all these other awesome colors?

because my bf is in the professional field and it is better to have them either in brown or black... ya know? when you are in the business world, you will understand :) right now, for you, it is a lot of fun, like in h.s. and college days are ok! ya know? :)

because my bf is in the professional field and it is better to have them either in brown or black... ya know? when you are in the business world, you will understand :) right now, for you, it is a lot of fun, like in h.s. and college days are ok! ya know? :)

Yeah I understand, I'm sorry. and btw I'm back :cool:

my boyfriend needs new hearing aids.. but he can't afford them right at this point... these seem similar to the ones he is aiming for... by phonak.. but they are called.. i believe.. micro savia? something like that??? are they similar??? i think they are like $6K for a pair... how old are your hearing aids??
I hope your boyfriend will get those aids. I know the feeling of not being able to afford one or insurance wouldn't cover it. I had to suffer 4 years of wearing 1 crappy hearing aid in my weak ear. the left one was broken and the VRS would not help me. finally I'm working and VRS is providing me new HAs, will get them on Monday! I surely hope your boyfriend will get them then he'll be a happy camper! :)

Yeah I'm working in a place where I think its more proper to have brown or clear. I was tempted to get dark blue but I had to think of my job first. I picked Clear. I'm really excited on getting it!

I hope your boyfriend will get those aids. I know the feeling of not being able to afford one or insurance wouldn't cover it. I had to suffer 4 years of wearing 1 crappy hearing aid in my weak ear. the left one was broken and the VRS would not help me. finally I'm working and VRS is providing me new HAs, will get them on Monday! I surely hope your boyfriend will get them then he'll be a happy camper! :)

yea thanks!!! i know it is not easy!!! cuz vr won't help him! :( it is really nice of him to donate his hearing aids to my boyfriend!!! i mean it is really unusual for a kid to do something like this!!! so :applause: to andy for having a big heart to help someone out!!! :) my boyfriend's hearing aids are very old and he noticed his hearing is going downhill :( and we don't want it to get worse cuz he works in the hearing world with computers/ and important people and also trying to move up in the computer world too! (sigh) so hopefully these "new" hearing aids will help to tide him over... :D

Yeah I'm working in a place where I think its more proper to have brown or clear. I was tempted to get dark blue but I had to think of my job first. I picked Clear. I'm really excited on getting it!

yea i know the feeling!!! i was tempted to get a "silver" CI but i thought about my future in the business/career world so i ended up getting brown ones! :D .... so your HAs are clear!??? can you show us a picture?? i have never seen "clear" HAs??? they must be new on the market now!!!?? :-o

yea thanks!!! i know it is not easy!!! cuz vr won't help him! :( it is really nice of him to donate his hearing aids to my boyfriend!!! i mean it is really unusual for a kid to do something like this!!! so :applause: to andy for doing this for us! :) my boyfriend's hearing aids are very old and he noticed his hearing is going downhill :( and we don't want it to get worse cuz he works in the hearing world with computers/ and important people and also trying to move up in the computer world too! (sigh) so hopefully these "new" hearing aids will help to tide him over... :D

:applause: that's soo nice of Andy! A good samaratin you are! Not many people would do that!

I just wondered if he considered on getting CI?

:applause: that's soo nice of Andy! A good samaratin you are! Not many people would do that!

I just wondered if he considered on getting CI?

No, I'm kinda agasint the CI I rather stick with HA until they can't help me and then basically suffer until new technologies comes out!

Back