Multiple Deaths Reported In Shootout Between Rival Biker Gangs At Texas Marketplace

I would appreciate it if you not add text to my posts when you quote them in your replies. Thank you.

Now, I will respond to on-topic questions.

I'm not denying anything. I haven't yet seen that report. Can you share the link? Did it also say whether or not the dead ones had been shooting at the police? I would like to read the entire report.

Is that what caused the violence between clubs at Waco?

Add txt to yoie qoutes....mmmmm...not sure whwt u mwan.bust sure thing.
If your asking woukd.ending peohibition wnd ceiminl syndycates violence, it certainly would cut sown on.those.organizations power, and huge amount of loot directly caused by prohibition yes...
You can google..i know your a smart girl.
My point is this.
since it was the police.that we know.killed 9 mwn, then the onus is on the police.to justify it. Not as you hold the victims....
So go google and hAve fun.

why should she google when you are the one bringing up topics that she then has questions about and wants a cite; providing cites backs up your point a lot better than "you're smart, go google it". Telling a person to "go google it" is a tad lazy.

why should she google when you are the one bringing up topics that she then has questions about and wants a cite; providing cites backs up your point a lot better than "you're smart, go google it". Telling a person to "go google it" is a tad lazy.

You should read my posts before you spew.
i did not bring up this topic! Im not even the op. What topic did i bring up that i asked her to google? which was not alresdy being discussed?
Pls show if.
Thank you.

Be careful, otherwise, he will quack, quack, quack at you.

Be careful, otherwise, he will quack, quack, quack at you.
Okay..if that was directed at me...never mind. (erased-- mis-reading of what he meant).

Just saying that telling others to 'go google' is lazy when they can just as easily provide information to back up what they are saying.

Can easily see this thread and others getting derailed very quickly again.

Last edited:
Okay..if that was directed at me...never mind. So much for expressing an opinion around here. And sorry for doing 'quack quack quack...'!

Just saying that telling others to 'go google' is lazy when they can just as easily provide information to back up what they are saying.

Can easily see this thread and others getting derailed very quickly again.

I'm just messing - I just told hoichi to not mess with you, otherwise you will quack at him.

That's joke. ;)

LOL :) Okay.. sorry my brain is not quite in gear today

all cool.
Look deafducky i get your point. Re google. But there is more then one reason for telling a person to google.
Lazy is one sure
Another would be to do their own homework.
meh

all cool.
Look deafducky i get your point. Re google. But there is more then one reason for telling a person to google.
Lazy is one sure
Another would be to do their own homework.
meh
Yes I get that but Reba didn't have to do her homework-- she was asking about your statements and why you said them. If she were to present her own statements/opinions then yes I'm sure she'd do her homework (and I've seen her do so many times).

Yes I get that but Reba didn't have to do her homework-- she was asking about your statements and why you said them. If she were to present her own statements/opinions then yes I'm sure she'd do her homework (and I've seen her do so many times).

And i asked her about hers.
So?

I read some article saying that the biker gang members were heavily armed. I don't know exactly what that means.

were they armed with "assault rifles", bullet vests, shotguns, etc.?

It means they have more guns than all of Homeland Security does...and that's just inside prisons where they rule. There's a reason why law enforcement is afraid of them because they're a huge crime gang both in and out of jail.

Laura

It means they have more guns than all of Homeland Security does...and that's just inside prisons where they rule. There's a reason why law enforcement is afraid of them because they're a huge crime gang both in and out of jail.

Laura

Meh....
Cmon girl....,.live a little.......
Eheh

Updates:

Waco police chief offers some details in deadly biker shooting

Three officers opened fire during the deadly Twin Peaks biker melee last month, firing a total of 12 shots _ details released by Waco police on Friday, almost a month after the altercation.

The statement, made public by Waco Police Chief Brent Stroman, is the most in-depth information authorities have provided since the May 17 incident that left nine dead, 18 wounded and 177 jailed on charges of engaging in organized criminal activity.

The department, however, still has not said who fired the deadly shots.

Stroman said the officers fired only after being shot at during the melee.

"We did not fire indiscriminately into the crowd. Our officers were restrained," Stroman said during a news conference Friday in Waco.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...ief-offers-some-details-in-deadly-6324300.php

Police: Cops disabled automatic gun settings, most shots fired by suspects at biker event
WACO, Texas (AP) — Police say officers responding to a deadly melee outside a biker gathering in Texas disabled the automatic setting on their rifles, and that the majority of shell casings at the scene were from suspects' guns.

Waco Police Chief Brent Stroman said Friday that only three of the 16 officers outside the Twin Peaks restaurant on fired their weapons after gunfire erupted following a dispute between two rival biker gangs on May 17.

Witnesses have said they thought they heard automatic weapons. The shootings killed nine people and injured 18.

Stroman says the three officers shot a total of 12 bullets. Police spokesman Steve Anderson says of the 44 shell casings recovered at the scene, 32 came from suspects' weapons. He says that doesn't include suspects' revolvers, from which casings must be manually ejected.

http://www.usnews.com/news/us/artic...fired-shots-when-texas-biker-shooting-erupted

Yeah read that...the police so far claimm they fired 12 rounds.
Now how many bikers where killed bY those rounds?
Who did those rounds hit and where?

I'm interested to see how this turns out. On the one hand if you're part of a 1% club you're involved with a criminal organization by the nature of 1%s but because of the gag order we don't know specifically for what they are charging them with and how each individual is connected. Unless there has been an investigation already underway before the incident I think a lot of this is going to fall apart.

Back