Moving!

I found your new home
1redneck4.jpg

hahaha u are very funny! :rofl:

Ha Ha very funny!!!! Lol. right now I just woke up so i can't process it. Redheadgrrl that stinks about moving 23 times that makes me feel very lucky that i have only moved 3 times since i was born. My parents and I are talking and trying to figure it out so it won't be right in the middle of my senior year it will ethier be this end of the summer and the begining of school or the end of school before i go off to college.

yea I know LilCountryGal. Just glad that we had some place to sleep in instead of on the street.

I found your new home
1redneck4.jpg

Damn now I know where Alien boy *aka BBNT* was living in for some time... ya putting that place up for sale eh?? LOL

Soon I will be completing my initiation and I wont have to rely on physical structures to call 'home'.

This way I will attain a traveler's status and moving from place to place will be painless and simple. One of our agency's volunteers is a traveller and hes got a lot of freedoms.

164206443_2b76dc0f95.jpg

These mountains will be called 'my home'.

Richard

Soon I will be completing my initiation and I wont have to rely on physical structures to call 'home'.

This way I will attain a traveler's status and moving from place to place will be painless and simple. One of our agency's volunteers is a traveller and hes got a lot of freedoms.

164206443_2b76dc0f95.jpg

These mountains will be called 'my home'.

Richard

Wow... Quit to show this picture to me, I will be addicting about want move back to LA again but... oh my then just nothing. :D

Just kidding with you but if one more then I will pack my clothes in bags and fly to LA and see my parent.

Moving one place to another isn't easy! I know how ya feel...so are we! We are also moving one week from now to a Nice Apt....we had to move bec of my older son, and mortgage payment has been risen ...YIKES! We felt left out bec of no HELP....*sighs* hmm.... we are exciting to move to a one bedroom Apt (so BIG) and we gonna rent until do so....hopefully we could stay in years ahead....:)

Moving one place to another isn't easy! I know how ya feel...so are we! We are also moving one week from now to a Nice Apt....we had to move bec of my older son, and mortgage payment has been risen ...YIKES! We felt left out bec of no HELP....*sighs* hmm.... we are exciting to move to a one bedroom Apt (so BIG) and we gonna rent until do so....hopefully we could stay in years ahead....:)

Congrat!!! :)

Back