Moving to washington state......

The picture on my avatar is the little creek that flows through my place there near Longview. There is a cool breeze that comes up the valley every afternoon from the Columbia River on hot days. Yes is does rain some around there. That is why it is so beautiful and green all year round.

Hi Annie I am up here in Alaska right now. It is nice and cool here.

alaska! u suck. kidding. i want to go there so bad. i got a buddy who repels out of helos in the coast guard in kodiak. one day ill go. i bet it is cool there right now.:wave:

The picture on my avatar is the little creek that flows through my place there near Longview. There is a cool breeze that comes up the valley every afternoon from the Columbia River on hot days. Yes is does rain some around there. That is why it is so beautiful and green all year round.

longview is right next to kelso correct qq so do u mind me asking why both alaska and WA qq what do you do for a living qq

That's not many days of cloudiness....let me know next year if you survived haha.

oh haha, very cute. hehe. oh im sure ill survive its more a matter of my eyes staying open. i gotta say im suprised at how many people are from or are near wash and portland on AllDeaf. its nice. i never noticed it before.
i hope i can meet people inperson around here. i hate being the only deaf person i know. its sucks rocks man. haha

longview is right next to kelso correct qq so do u mind me asking why both alaska and WA qq what do you do for a living qq

Hi Annie, I am in love with both places and everywhere in between, Alaska is where I was born and have spent most of my life. Washington is where I came to work during a dead economy up here a few years back. SW Washington just knocked me out at the time. I made such great friends there and Longview was a just the right place at the right time for me. I am a construction electrician so my jobs all come to an end. I used to work in Washington and Alaska both but now just Alaska. It somehow works out. I am way past overdue for a trip down but am happy to be here in Wasilla right now. It is fun to drive down through Canada too when I can pull it off.
What do you do in Washington?

Hi Annie, I am in love with both places and everywhere in between, It is fun to drive down through Canada too when I can pull it off.
What do you do in Washington?

hi there!! I have an aunt that lives in Alberta Canada. i havent been up to canada yet. well i just moved from texas like two weeks ago but im trying to get signed up in college here. having hell at the moment. texas college wont send my transcript to college in WA. im looking for work now. but mostly i write for various online publications.
ive only been to long view kelso one time to grocery shop but i will be going frequently as my new dvr councler is in kelso.

oh haha, very cute. hehe. oh im sure ill survive its more a matter of my eyes staying open. i gotta say im suprised at how many people are from or are near wash and portland on AllDeaf. its nice. i never noticed it before.
i hope i can meet people inperson around here. i hate being the only deaf person i know. its sucks rocks man. haha

Yeah, there are a lot of deaf people around here...it's more than you would orginally thought. I have been living here for 9 years...and am a transplant from California for my whole life. I'm pretty close to Seattle so you know...

Yeah, there are a lot of deaf people around here...it's more than you would orginally thought. I have been living here for 9 years...and am a transplant from California for my whole life. I'm pretty close to Seattle so you know...

its not to far to meet in the middle......:hmm:

hi there!! I have an aunt that lives in Alberta Canada. i havent been up to canada yet. well i just moved from texas like two weeks ago but im trying to get signed up in college here. having hell at the moment. texas college wont send my transcript to college in WA. im looking for work now. but mostly i write for various online publications.
ive only been to long view kelso one time to grocery shop but i will be going frequently as my new dvr councler is in kelso.
Maybe that counselor can help light a fire under the Texas college people.
There are still a kazillion places I want to visit here in the Northwest. I like Canada a lot - it is a much cleaner country than the U.S. - they have a refreshing can do spirit there as well. Great place to visit.

Maybe that counselor can help light a fire under the Texas college people.
There are still a kazillion places I want to visit here in the Northwest. I like Canada a lot - it is a much cleaner country than the U.S. - they have a refreshing can do spirit there as well. Great place to visit.

shoot i sure hope dvr can assist w my probs in texas. damn college there still wont send my tuition waiver. i know i cant use it here in WA but i still need it out of their incompitent hands. they lost my student file! arg... so glad im a washingtonian now. :roll: good grief.
yeah i have a list of things i want to do and places i want to go. kinda like bucket list. want to go to alaska, canada, australia, germany few diff states and sky dive stuff like that. ive already done some things on my list. i keep adding to it though so i may never get it all checked off. hehe:giggle:

It's all relative. I have lived in Minnesota most of my life, but was in Maryland for about 3 years. People would line up at the grocery for water and toilet paper. I would go for a long walk and enjoy the snowfall.

haha funny. yup thatd be me!:giggle:

yes i can see both mt st helens and mt rainer from the road out from house to interstate 5. im bout hr from teh coast and 25 min from the lake and 40 min from rainer and less than hr from helens. im in perfect spot!!!!! i love it here! im sooo happy.

Congrats! I just moved out to Battle Ground, Wa (just 8 miles north of Vancouver) from New Mexico in late May. By the way, I work in the shadows of Mt. St. Helens...and Mt. Adams....and Mt. Ranier...and all those beautiful mountain lakes and streams.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll235/kokonutguy/mikeatworkatmtsthelensjune302009.jpg

Congrats! I just moved out to Battle Ground, Wa (just 8 miles north of Vancouver) from New Mexico in late May. By the way, I work in the shadows of Mt. St. Helens...and Mt. Adams....and Mt. Ranier...and all those beautiful mountain lakes and streams.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll235/kokonutguy/mikeatworkatmtsthelensjune302009.jpg

really qq pretty pict. that one is Adams in that pict qq big change for you coming from NM qq what part of NM did you move from qq i use to drive all over new mex hauling cars across country.

Back