Moving to Colorado.....

TweetyBird said:
nozobo, are u happy he moved in with u???? :hug:
:D yuppie! he's still satisfied for living in denver 28 hours so far.... nothing is :Ohno: him yet...

Will you post picture of you two together for us to see? DD asked if you were engaged....? How long you been together if you don't mind my asking?

the move went smooth... Nozobo, shhh dont tell the ADers that we broke thte bed. :giggle: .. too bad Cheri see the *ahem* in the bathroom in the airport, she missed the awsome show.... :tears: . I am very happy to be with Nozobo... :ily: to Nozobo

Oakley_04 said:
the move went smooth... Nozobo, shhh dont tell the ADers that we broke thte bed. :giggle: .. too bad Cheri see the *ahem* in the bathroom in the airport, she missed the awsome show.... :tears: . I am very happy to be with Nozobo... :ily: to Nozobo
WHOA! yall BROKE bed??????????????????? or are u kidding us??? :eek2:

uh oh, i'm checking out this thread and I should be hiding from you two. :nana:

TweetyBird said:
TB:slap: DD shhhh what if his bf see what u say in here... hehehe!!!

DD :slap: TB - they just gonna be laughing - they know I aint serious. When they ready, they'll tell me and then I'll be spreading the news via the AD grapevine...heh heh.

DreamDeaf said:
DD :slap: TB - they just gonna be laughing - they know I aint serious. When they ready, they'll tell me and then I'll be spreading the news via the AD grapevine...heh heh.
hahahahah!!! i know u was kidding... :p :doh:

Back