Moving to Colorado.....

Oakley_04

Reaction score
This coming up april 3rd (sunday) I will be moving to Denver, Colorado to be with Nozobo. Visit him for the first time on march 5th to 13th. and we have been talking 24/7 since "the who i had crush last dec on the AD". He is the most sweet guy in this world. Wish us good luck!! Nozobo, i cant wait to see you on sunday and :ily: also cant wait to start our life together....

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE THAT YALL WILL STAY TOGETHER LONGER!!!! :dance:

i will might see yall in colorando.. cuz i still work on plan go colorando!!!

Bout time, sweeties...bout time. Oakley, are you now glad that I told you to stop dithering and IM Nozobo that one time??? Heh...smiles!

Have a wonderful life together, sweeties.

Yay! About time, you move and start new life with him. I am glad i did get to see you back in colorado. Me and DD will come back when we have time and visit with you all again! lol

in july, hope we can see you again. heh

Moving to Colorado it's so awesome.. You will love living in denver.. I used to live there and i know alot of people outthere, Enjoy your new life with your man.. even i can't wait mine too

no no no no!!! *drags oakley to stay and visit me first* JK JK

congratulations and enjoy your new lives oakley and nozobo. :)

Poor thing, moving to Colo...... *Shakes head sadly*

Well, good luck and enjoy your new life.

Oakley_04 said:
This coming up april 3rd (sunday) I will be moving to Denver, Colorado to be with Nozobo. Visit him for the first time on march 5th to 13th. and we have been talking 24/7 since "the who i had crush last dec on the AD". He is the most sweet guy in this world. Wish us good luck!! Nozobo, i cant wait to see you on sunday and :ily: also cant wait to start our life together....

Awwww... soo sweet. :mrgreen: Congs. and best wishes for your both long journey together. Don't forget to send Cheri... *ahem* You know! :o

I guess my other twin Pom is moving on. :tears: Don't forget to write!

Cheri said:
Awwww... soo sweet. :mrgreen: Congs. and best wishes for your both long journey together. Don't forget to send Cheri... *ahem* You know! :o

Our dear Auntie Cheri......of course we didn't forget the *ahem* I will make sure your twin sister Phoebe write ya letter...heh....come down to colorado, we will show you the fun and the *ahem*....

Cheri said:

Our dear Auntie Cheri......of course we didn't forget the *ahem* I will make sure your twin sister Phoebe write ya letter.... Cheri here's tissues for you...come and visit us...we will show you the *ahem*

Congratulations ! Hope you both will have a long lastin' relationship. Have a safe trip ! :)

Back