Motorcycle Riders here?

former step dad had one and i loved it theres a friend of mine selling one now and im drooling at her bike it FITS me perfect gonna swoon mom cuz all iw anna do is have a easy ride here and there not ALL over and not only that GAS SAVER!

I ride Suzuki GSX1000R. Its a very powerful bike, approximately 160HP and I don't ride it everyday because of the idiotic cagers on 405, 5, 91, 55, 22 and 101 freeways. Had saved myself several times from getting hit.

Usually, I ride with a group on week nights or on weekends sometimes I go by myself because I love it. Its a pure addiction and enjoys riding on my beast that likes to be snorted, barks and farts wanting to throw me off.

Besides riding on the highways, I ride on twisties, tight corners at Mt Baldy, Mt Bear and Ocean drives.

Will find some pics of me riding my weapon during the track days, back home in Australia.

Yes, I know where is #5? That is from Sacramento to SD. I wént there. I know It is limit of speed.
:nana:
In Germany dont have limit of speed on Autobahn. Whatever I can ride faster about 145mpH

I love Harley-Davidson motorcycles but I sure can't ride on one, I have tried to rode on one when I was with my ex boyfriend, but his bike was heavy for me to keep it balance. :giggle:

I ride. My daddy startedtaking me out when I as just 2 and its in my blood. I sold my '82 sporty recently but hope to be getting a new bike in the future. :) I miss it.

<waving hand> I'm a motorcycle rider - owner of '98 Honda Magna 750c.. my second bike. The first one I had for 2 years was 2005 Honda Rebel 250
http://www.alldeaf.com/deaf-events-meets/37539-deaf-social-bikers.html
Once after you see the slideshow, i know you will wonder if I am going back on my bike again... SURE I WILL! Right now I'm still little sore but am hoping to get back on this week or next week.... It all depends on what my dr will say tomorrow. I have to go back to dr for a follow up and that's when he will decide if I need a surgery on my shoulder or not. I HOPE NOT!!

look for one? why not take new update ones of you sitting on the bike....don't worry I'm not lesbian :D
I don't understand your statement. Any bikers (straights / gay / lesbians) would love to see a picture of a bike with a rider on it.

Question: What do you call a group of lesbian motorcycle riders.
Answer: Dykes on Bikes.

Just a joke.. no offense intended.

Triumph Rider here.. just got done moving 900 miles to be closer to the road-riding mecca of the east coast (Deal's Gap). If you ride or are an avid car nut and don't know what Deal's Gap is.. you are missing out. 317 turns in 11 miles.. It is amazing!

Triumph Rider here.. just got done moving 900 miles to be closer to the road-riding mecca of the east coast (Deal's Gap). If you ride or are an avid car nut and don't know what Deal's Gap is.. you are missing out. 317 turns in 11 miles.. It is amazing!
Wow, 317 turns! I'll take my honda and take those twisties! Gotta love the g-forces. Tho, there's tons of twisties in California mountains, too.

Yeah that's what we locals call Tail of the Dragon. Ive seen a LOT of crotch rockets headed on 411 in order to get to the Dragon. Havent ridden a bike on that road, but I did drive a Ranger with 5 speed through the 11 mile Dragon and boy that was sure fun.

For me only bike I have ridden was a moped that's it.

Actually it is 318 curves. :) I went there last month and got hurt :(
FYI: it takes about 1 hour to drive through by a car eventho it's only a 11 mile road!

I had a Triumph in 69 or 70....coolest thing on the road at that time! Japanese bikes back then were uglier than sin! Lol, that has all changed now...

Today, I have a 1991 Honda Gold Wing SE converted to a trike......pics (slide show of 5 pixes) are somewhere here under Auto Talk...

I would love to have a low rider harley some day (im short LOL) Right now I'm working on getting a dirt bike maybe next year if the budget allows me to do so and maybe a scooter.

Then problay get a bigger one as soon I get comfortable with the bikes. I used to ride dirt bike alot a long time ago and wanna get back into it. for fun not professionally.

FYI: it takes about 1 hour to drive through by a car eventho it's only a 11 mile road!

I figure it took me like what 30 minutes to get through the Dragon with the truck. The time it takes to do it depends on traffic and weather. When I took on the Dragon, there was hardly any traffic and it was a cold November day in 2000. After that wicked ride on the Dragon, I ended up with ignition and spark plug problems on the poor Ranger.

I figure it took me like what 30 minutes to get through the Dragon with the truck. The time it takes to do it depends on traffic and weather. When I took on the Dragon, there was hardly any traffic and it was a cold November day in 2000. After that wicked ride on the Dragon, I ended up with ignition and spark plug problems on the poor Ranger.
ARE YOU SURE that it took you 30 minutes?? surprised that you didn't run off the road into a ditch or a cliff... better check you timing again.

from store to overlook (10miles) in a car takes.. I would say less then 20 minutes.. depending on how many times you have to slow down for slower traffic.. in a bike you can shave at least 5 minutes from that...

Back