Mother seeks girl's hysterectomy

Agree there it not a gift from god, it really just medical science.

and medical science is not a gift from God? would God let pple know what they know if he wouldn't want them to?

btw -painfull c*appy periods - GIFT from loving God???

Fuzzy

your argument was hopelessly silly ... what's to miss, lol...

Fuzzy

No desire to explain it to you fuzzy. As your comment demonstrates, you are incapable of comprehending the issue I was speaking of. Concrete thinking gets in your way. Perhaps you can expalin to me how a severely disabled person would not be at greater risk for sexual abuse without the possibility of conception.

and medical science is not a gift from God? would God let pple know what they know if he wouldn't want them to?

btw -painfull c*appy periods - GIFT from loving God???

Fuzzy

God has nothing to do with this issue. You are simply attempting to derail another discussion with your nonsense.

The mother is extrapolating on Katie's feelings toward her future periods. She should wait until she had her period and see what she is feeling then. This is a dangerous trend to start. One can start to extrapolating on her deaf child and decided that the child shouldn't be allowed to have kids. Never mind the history of the Deaf proving that the Deaf people can successfully raise hearing/deaf children. Those kind of people won't listen to outside reasons, just their own feelings.
It is easy for anybody to do that on somebody else. Why not extrapolate on the hearing people that don't know sign language and decide that they shouldn't have children in case they have a deaf child. They can't sign and therefore the deaf child is language-deprived.
I believe in the Golden Rule. If it is okay for them do to that, then we can do that. That ought to stop them cold in their tracks. This had happened in the past and I don't want the pendulum to swing back to that kind of environment ever.

AND there are proven natural methods for helping with
this situation. There are homeopathics that can decrease
the menstral flow to almost nothing. Good Grief! The
Uterus has all kinds of muscles and ligaments attached
to it, it holds up internal organs, and the mom says they
are trying to help the girl? I don't think so. I think some
one is exhausted and trying to make the role of care giver
a little bit eiaser.

No desire to explain it to you fuzzy. As your comment demonstrates, you are incapable of comprehending the issue I was speaking of. Concrete thinking gets in your way. Perhaps you can expalin to me how a severely disabled person would not be at greater risk for sexual abuse without the possibility of conception.

remember I told you STICK TO the topic, refrain from personal attacks? Do abide by it, please.

I'd rather if you explain to me how a severly disabled person would be at greater risk of.... etc.

ever heard of condoms?

Fuzzy

I just got one question, how do they know that period hurts? Not all period is painful.

I would think it's wise to research more on this subject before even deciding. I would ask other parents with children in that type of shape and see if they suffers from having a period.

Every surgery come with risks. I don't know if I would risk a child's life just because I assume that the child would freak out. I think it's more safer to leave person's body alone rather than trying to change it just because...risking damage the body. How far will normal human go before turns on to deaf, blind, or handicapped folks?

The line is getting blur is what I am afraid of...

Yes I would do the same... I need to search cons/pros first... The best is start to search immediately after found out what kind of disability your baby has. It help to develop from baby into young child is the easier than later. (I mean without surgery).

Weird. Perhaps this is happening again? It was the same deal, I swear! Weird. Or I guess it could be the same people still trying to get it done. Maybe that is it........

:dunno: I read online news daily. I pasted this article right now after got it instead of go to google. It could be that you confused Katie with someone else?

Yeah, but I don't believe in removin' the womb. The womb is God's gift for a woman for menstrual, pregnancy and a few.

If, she has a problem like cancer or cysts or anythin' like this in her womb - then, it's a different story. Her mother will do somethin' about it to save her daughter's life. Right now, it is not a life-threatenin' when her mother seeks her daughter's womb to be removed. I don't agree with mother's decision in despite of how badly profound her daughter's mental is.

Yes I only support to remove the womb for emergencies (life-threatening). Katie´s case is not a life-threatening.

Back