More More More Meow Pix!

2sbwfic.jpg

Scottish Fold and Persian. That makes me miss having a kitten. :)

Oh thank you for bumping up this thread; last night and today I still am struggling dealing with accepting my girl Ashy's passing. It will be a year tomorrow she left us tragically. She had just turned 1.

This is my beautiful angel Ashy.

DSC_0082.jpg

Jiro, :hug: I just *heart* the Scottish fold .gif. I'm so right-click & saving that!!

I'm sorry about your cat Mrs Bucket. Our pets do become like our children. :(

Oh thank you for bumping up this thread; last night and today I still am struggling dealing with accepting my girl Ashy's passing. It will be a year tomorrow she left us tragically. She had just turned 1.

This is my beautiful angel Ashy.

DSC_0082.jpg

Jiro, :hug: I just *heart* the Scottish fold .gif. I'm so right-click & saving that!!

:hug: beautiful.

funny-pictures-cat-busybody-kitteh.jpg

:giggle:

funny-pictures-cat-bert-finally-realised.jpg

Unfortunately my Mosey is having that problem too; luckily he has me to soothe his ego.

:hug: Yes, whoever said pets were not to be children must have never had a cat/dog's love.

:aw: although... I had 2 dogs in my life (currently 1). I have grown to view dog as companion for utilitarian purpose. Must be my age or something.

Mrs Bucket... a year ago seemed like a week ago. Never forget beautiful Ashy! And now you have a puppy? Congrats!

Love this thread! I love the batman part :giggle:

Back