More More More Meow Pix!

gertie and smoochy in the sun 10 minutes ago

Just 10 minutes ago i took this photo, smooch is a boy and gert is a girl.
both are about 5 and a half months old now

they are enjoying the warm mid winter sun in the lounge and this is where i sit/lie to read books and watch tv - i love this spot.

IMG_069050-1.jpg

Grummer: That picture makes me think of the Siamese cats in the movie Lady and the Tramp.

I feel very melancholic today and I found this pic on my PC. So instead of posting pic of random cat, here's my little Timmy (Maine Coon - official competition name: Ukayala Blackberry´s Atapoh,) before passing away... :tears:

I feel very melancholic today and I found this pic on my PC. So instead of posting pic of random cat, here's my little Timmy (Maine Coon - official competition name: Ukayala Blackberry´s Atapoh,) before passing away... :tears:

aww purrety! did he have green eyes or grey eyes?

My daughter's cat looking like she's so puzzled at me holding cam at her face lol... I'm liking the idea of a golden tabby long hair cat, but Im more partial to 100% black short-hair or calico manx (cats with no tails) cats lol. I do miss 2 of my old manx cats, a calico manx with no tail and one with long hair and 1/2 of a tail.

aww i do like manx. Manx has beautiful faces! your daughter's cat is a cute kitty!

Timmy had amazingly beautiful green eyes!!!!!! I prefer cats with green eyes! :D

I do like cats with green eyes too! That jude who lying down on the roof. He has green eyes! YAY! When we came to the petsmart and looking for a cat. My dh said, " i want that red" i was like, "oh not again, i had red tabby two times and then jude was my third time" i said "ok let's check this one" Jude was sleeping at this time and he was so tiny! Once we picked him up and he opened his eyes, MY GOD! he got huge green eyes!! I told him, "i wanted to take him home NOW" so we did. :D sorry you can't see my cat's eyes picture. =(

I love black/white cats whether Tabby or not, as well as red tabby cats. Combine those with big green eyes and I'm in love :giggle: Jude sure has BIG green eyes LOL - thx for sharing!

Back