Mom Makes Son Wear Sign Announcing 1.22 GPA

Kristina, it sounds like you are doing an awesome job with your son! I can't remember if you said that all of your kids are homeschooled, or just this one?

Both my kids are being homeschooled. Son is doing great. Daughter is the one with major learning problems. She is technically dropped out, but we still work with her. She needs constant review due to memory retention issues along with everything else. She is doing a combination of grades 3-7 again. Each years, we have to start again, so with her it's year round school and I do different books and such for the same grade. So that when we have to repeat grade 5, it is a different book or approach each year. She is gaining more knowledge with daily life and playing games on the computer, XBox and Nintendo DSi XL.

Both my kids are being homeschooled. Son is doing great. Daughter is the one with major learning problems. She is technically dropped out, but we still work with her. She needs constant review due to memory retention issues along with everything else. She is doing a combination of grades 3-7 again. Each years, we have to start again, so with her it's year round school and I do different books and such for the same grade. So that when we have to repeat grade 5, it is a different book or approach each year. She is gaining more knowledge with daily life and playing games on the computer, XBox and Nintendo DSi XL.

I admire that you are using different books each year even for the same grade. That shows true effort on your part. Is she enjoying playing with Tinkerbell and Sammy? :)

I admire that you are using different books each year even for the same grade. That shows true effort on your part. Is she enjoying playing with Tinkerbell and Sammy? :)

For some reason Tinkerbell doesn't like her and tries to bite her all the time. Sammy is fine, but hates to be picked up. However, daughter is learning.

Last edited:
For some reason Tinkerbell doesn't like her and tries to bite her all the time. Sammy is fine, but hates to be licked up. However, daughter is learning.

:lol: Most cats don't like to be licked up. (Ha! Payback for your comment on my dining typo. :) )

Ah, well. Sleep well if you must, but so far this is the only fun going tonight! :wave:

Too noisy here to sleep. The noise makes the cats very rambunctious. Therefore, then run and jump all over the bed and no sleep.

Too noisy here to sleep. The noise makes the cats very rambunctious. Therefore, then run and jump all over the bed and no sleep.

Maybe crate them at night? Unless you view it as cruel?

Maybe crate them at night? Unless you view it as cruel?

Not really cruel, but I don't like to do that. They will eventually settle down tonight. I am requiring the XBox to be turned off at 10pm. The kids got a new game: Smackdown vs Raw 2011 Wrestling.

Back