Votes: 11 34.4%
  • BlackBerry (any model)

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Other (post if you wish)

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • None, I don't need a Mobile Device

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
In the past I had Blackberry 7100v when I was in NZ.

Right now I am currently using Sidekick 3 as it is the cheapest plan. (Blackberry plans are too expensive in Australia.)

Will you resume to BB when it goes down? Damn them aussies

Will you resume to BB when it goes down? Damn them aussies

If the prices go down and got a good deal of unlimited data + texting. I will switch to BB after SK3's two years contract is done. For now cheapest for a student is SK 3. :)

If the prices go down and got a good deal of unlimited data + texting. I will switch to BB after SK3's two years contract is done. For now cheapest for a student is SK 3. :)
That's mainly the reason why I'm using a Sidekick 3. They have the cheapest data-only plan. A lot of other phones offer the same, but for $10 to $20 more and don't include unlimited text messaging. :(

That's mainly the reason why I'm using a Sidekick 3. They have the cheapest data-only plan. A lot of other phones offer the same, but for $10 to $20 more and don't include unlimited text messaging. :(

Not true!!! You never notice about TAP from att and relay from Sprint.

Not true!!! You never notice about TAP from att and relay from Sprint.

AT&T's TAP is even "cheaper" than Sidekick's plan, wanna know why? 3g connection, it's that simple. Sidekick runs at dial up speeds while the 3g runs in broadband speeds.

sprint and att do offer 30 a month to any deaf subscribers too. no different plan but both sprint and att have more mobiles for 30 a month...

sprint - unlimited data and unlimited text msgs- 30 a month - they offer any types of bb and wm mobiles
att - unlimited data and 5000 text msgs - 30 a month;
unlimited data and unlimited text msgs - 35 a month - any mobiles except iphone and bb mobiles. yet iphone - unlimited data and unlimited texts - 40 a month.

tmobile offers only one mobile which is sk for 30 a month unlimited data and unlimited text msgs. tmobile doesnt give 30 dollars on windows mobile to deaf subscribers.

so these plans are still same.

sorry to bug ya...

AT&T's TAP is even "cheaper" than Sidekick's plan, wanna know why? 3g connection, it's that simple. Sidekick runs at dial up speeds while the 3g runs in broadband speeds.

yes ! exactly... 3G network.. whoa ! bam ! very fast internet.... Sprint runs evdo and att runs hspa network....

tmo's sk - yawn.. *looking at my watch* hurry up

mm i have a crackberry *blackberry* curve 8300..it rocks!!my bf has a sidekick lx..but i think it sucks :P

I don't use BB email, Gmail and hotmail are 2 of my most email usage.

yeah, I'm saying it's questionable if BB would include pushy e-mail on other one such as Gmail's IMAP. I have seen iPhone which did a wonderful without worry about add other e-mail address to be reachable on mobile phone.

I have been use ChatterEmail running on Palm OS with any e-mail with IMAP support. It practically like pushy e-mail.

Back