Mmmmmmmm!

Well girlie your lucky!! Your getting MARRIED!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy it and make sure you plan a great wedding, take lots of pictures!!!!!! When you getting married? have you set a date yet? WOW I bet your very excited!! Bet your looking at wedding dresses already!!:cool: Man, I hope my Mr. Right comes SOON! :fingersx: Time will come!!

Anyways ENJOY ALL OF IT!!!!! CONGRATULATES!!!!!

Congratulations, TweetyBird!! The ring is amazingly beautiful and drop-dead gorgeous! Cherish what you have now because that is the best part! ;) I wish you the best. :thumb:

thanks thanks everyone!!! oh yea i am soo excited n still stare at ring on my finger hahahaha! :lol:

Well girlie your lucky!! Your getting MARRIED!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy it and make sure you plan a great wedding, take lots of pictures!!!!!! When you getting married? have you set a date yet? WOW I bet your very excited!! Bet your looking at wedding dresses already!!:cool: Man, I hope my Mr. Right comes SOON! :fingersx: Time will come!!

Anyways ENJOY ALL OF IT!!!!! CONGRATULATES!!!!!

thanks! i havent decide when and date... hahahaah i havent look at wedding dress but i think abt hawaii dress mm

congrats tweety ;) seems like he waited for u and it was the fate that he sworn to wait for u til u are ready to be with him.. now I hope you guys have many more happiness and years together.. :thumb:

Whoa!!! Congrats!!! Huggs.. I am so HAPPY for you!!.. give him hug for me.. and thank you for accepting my sis!

Huggs
xoxo

Whoa!!! Congrats!!! Huggs.. I am so HAPPY for you!!.. give him hug for me.. and thank you for accepting my sis!

Huggs
xoxo

aww that sweet of u.. i will tell him and give him hug from u when he gets home :hug:

heeeeey sista!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! i saw the pic of the ring in myspace.com.. I am soooooooooo happy for you both!!!! I mean WE (me and spicy) are soo happy for you!!!! We love ya sista.. :hug:

Back