Mmmmmmmm!

Girl!!! You surprised me a big time because I didn't expect to hear that and I haven't been on the computer for a couple of days so I am pretty surprised to find out that you are engaged!!!! I am so happy for you and your boyfriend. When I saw both of you and him, I knew that yall will stay together for a long time. I mean, when I met him he is so wonderful person. You are lucky to have him :) Congrats on your engagement! Make sure you invite me to come to your wedding, I would love to come :)

Again, congrats!!!! :)

Girl!!! You surprised me a big time because I didn't expect to hear that and I haven't been on the computer for a couple of days so I am pretty surprised to find out that you are engaged!!!! I am so happy for you and your boyfriend. When I saw both of you and him, I knew that yall will stay together for a long time. I mean, when I met him he is so wonderful person. You are lucky to have him :) Congrats on your engagement! Make sure you invite me to come to your wedding, I would love to come :)

Again, congrats!!!! :)

hehehe!! yea i remmy that u met him few months ago, :D and yea i am sure that i will invite u to come my wedding! we havent decide yet.. we dont rush.. winkz! :hug:

FIRST THING, I WANNA SAY, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE AND HOPE YALL HAVE A WONDERFUL TODAY..

MY BOYFRIEND EXPLAINED TO ME, THIS TIME I WAS AT HOSPITAL, HE WENT, PICK A THING UP THEN WENT HOME, HIDE IT.. SO I DONT KNOW ANYTHING NUTTHIN AT ALL... TIL I GOT OUT OF HOSPITAL AND REST OFC... SO WE WATCHED MOVIES, SOMEHOW MY BOYFRIEND TALKED ME, SAY PLS GO TO YOUR RED SOCKING, I SAY HUH? WHY? HE SAY GO AND CHECK IT.. SO I DID, AND TOOK OUT OF SOCKING.. I GOT PUZZLED.. THEN HE GOT UP , WATCHED ME TIL I OPEN IT, MY EYES WENT WIDE, TEAR AND GASP... HE GOT KNEE DOWN, SAY BABE, U KNOW I REALLY IN LOVE WITH U SO MUCH, U TREAT ME LIKE KING, I DO TREAT U LIKE QUEEN, I WANNA U BE IN MY LIFE, WE STAY TOGETHER FOREVER, I WANNA U BE MY WIFE AND WILL U BE MARRY ME? MY MIND WAS LOST FOR FEW MIN, AND CRIED SOOOOOO HARD... I SAY YEA YEA YEA!!!! AND HE PUT THE RING ON MY FINGER, I CRIED HARD, HUGGED HIM HARD.. I AM SOOOO EXCITED... I LOVE THE RING, IT IS SOO BEAUTIFUL!!! IT MELT MY HEART AND BEAT FAST...

I SHOWED PUNKYWOLFY THE RING, HE SHOCKED AND EXCITED ABT THIS.. HIS FAMILY AND MY FAMILY ARE SHOCKED AND SOOO EXCITED.. THEY KEEP ASK WHEN WE R GOING MARRY? I TOLD THEM WE HAVENT DECIDE CUZ OF WE ARE NOT RUSH FOR THAT... NOW THERE ARE SURPRISE!!!!

What an awesome new chapter of blossoming the romantic for upcoming of marriage, and I was there and I have exprienced similar as your and it was indeed blessing to experience as miracle moment! Congrats!

Wow tweetyBird, Congrats! its so imporant that you are happier with him... please STAYING with him, I am sure that he is a good man for you, and LOVES you! I never see you more happier than b4. Keep it up girl!

Wow tweetyBird, Congrats! its so imporant that you are happier with him... please STAYING with him, I am sure that he is a good man for you, and LOVES you! I never see you more happier than b4. Keep it up girl!

oh yea i really cherish my fiance!!! i wont let him go.. he treat me very good.. we r in love so much!!! thanks girl!

Congrats and I am so happy for you and your bf! Its very bless to hear that you are engagement and have many wonderful life in your future with him..

Back