Mmmmmmmm!

Congratulations!

Congratulations, Tweetybird!! I am so excited for you. You finally found a man who truly loves you and you really deserve it!

*waving hands* A BIG congrats to the both of you! Your ring is georgous!!!

Your story about how u both met and everything is really sweet. Sounds like fate!

Congrats sista!!!!!! glad i met u and ur finace u both are awesome ppl as i knew... misscha!!!

CONGRATS, TB!!!!! I am very proud of you!!!! Take some time, no need to rush to get married.

I'm really happy for you, TB! This sure is a wonderful cheer for you and your bf after the scare at the hospital you had recently! You will have a good year in 2007, and have fun preparing for the wedding if it's going to be in 2007 or 2008.

Your engagement ring looks so pretty!! lots of diamond shapes in there! I'm sure you will keep looking at your engagement ring, under the lamp or in the sun, enjoy the sparkles it gives out. smile

wow, tthats quite a surprise for you. You through a much of bad time, and it comes a really sparkle ur heart to cheer up to have a best of life. I'm so happy for you and Congrat for both of you. It a great christmas ever you both had!

Let us know when the date :)

oh yea i keep on stare at ring and it make me feel good n very happy... hehehe! yea i know, i had bad time and went hospital this month... now it magic and threw the bad time away.. it make me think of this and i told my boyfriend that i really love him and my heart still beat lot.... ofc i will let u know what the date of wedding... but right now we havent talk abt it yet.. take time..:D

HAHAAHAHAHAH!! pffttt!!!! yea u are right abt this... :giggle: :whip:

hehhehehhee pfffffffft.. :whip: :hug: yep yep.. I am really happy for you.. the ring is so beautiful! I can see it is true love cuz he have been waiting for you all of those years.. that is very rare! :D

now for that bet.. hmm..i know... :bowdown: to me. just kidding.. :lol: really.. just invite me for your wedding! :fingersx: thats all i want from the bet... :P

hehhehehhee pfffffffft.. :whip: :hug: yep yep.. I am really happy for you.. the ring is so beautiful! I can see it is true love cuz he have been waiting for you all of those years.. that is very rare! :D

now for that bet.. hmm..i know... :bowdown: to me. just kidding.. :lol: really.. just invite me for your wedding! :fingersx: thats all i want from the bet... :P

hahahah ofc i will invite u to my wedding, i wont forget it! ;)

Back