MJ is nothing more than a Pedophile.

Whether it is justified or not - The whole truth is behind the closed door. There are always 3 sides to a story - Person A, Person B and the truth. We all shouldn't make such opinions about MJ just because it was circulated among in the media world and the likes of that.

Everyone needs to stop passing around opinions about him and let him rest in peace. Respect the dead.

:werd:

He is long gone. It is time to move on.

Speaking For Michael Jackson

The best part was Brooke Shields and his daughter Paris made people realize that he was human instead of treating him like he was a freak, he had lots of plms u know how people are mean in this world, that is why I felt bad for him because people mistreated him for money, but that happens sometimes when you have to deal with people that aren't very nice and just want money, but at least he has hope of ressurection.

God knows his heart he has more chance now of living forever and I think that is why he died young to much stress and probably hurt him alot and people lied about him. You know how that is when people tell things that aren't true.. it breaks people hearts. Very sad! Well at least we know he has a hope and his mother does too and that is probably the only thing that help her have comfort.

It was probably very hard for her to sit there and listen to some people you know what I mean. Because they dont know that is how people are in the world they don't listen and they just want to judge sometimes I think that is because they are guilty of doing something bad so they want to pay attention to other people and pretend they are good. Alot of people do that to cover up.

I understand how people can hurt you real bad and people lied about me to everybody, people are very evil and mean and people wanted to believe the lies and that is very hard and it can really make u feel not good for a long time and it hurt me for many many years. I didn't take medcation to get over my pain.

I just stayed very busy and tried to help others and some people know about abusive people and that made me feel better once I realized not everybody believe him and I think if michael were alive and could see all the people that came to his funeral he would realize not everybody believed all those lies and it will probably help heal his heart but now we have to wait.

Until the new system till God remembers him and wakes him up and then maybe we can all tell him what happen and he can heal his heart and serve God. They are jealous and it makes some feel better about themselves like look your no good, it is mainly because they are jealous maybe alot of people very jealous of him because he was very creative.. someitmes people get jealous and

They do mean things that what happens you know what the Bible says about jealous that it makes you rotten to the bone. Its not right to criticize people that he or she is a child molester or that or this. We do not judge people by how they looks. God is the only one who can see what everybody is doing on the earth, not people, we are not a God.

I feels sorry for Michael and I'm happy that he is finally free of pain and suffering from people who have hurted him so bad with lies! Now he may rest in peace! Prayer to his family and his beautiful childrens!

Did anyone see the memorial today on TV? Staples center, LA, where the Lakers play. Paris Jackson went up and cried for her father, that totally struck something in the whole audience. I don't think it was staged either.

Nope. Had better things to do that day.

It is not necessary and classless for him to say these disrespectful words against MJ while the fans are still in mourning.

Ditto on that. To this day, some people still cannot wait until the body is buried to do character assassinations.

MJ is dead...get over it.

For paparazzi, he only brings them cash- dead or alive.

:roll: I feel sorry for those people who are bitter.

I totally echo your sentiments, dear Liebling.

Nope. Had better things to do that day.

You just still had to post in here? Please be respectful. Thank you.

Er, Mrs Bucket, this thread is called "MJ is nothing more than a Pedophile" and not a memorial tribute thread to him. And secondly, it was fact that I had better things to do yesterday than to watch the memorial event. It's available on YouTube anyways. So, it's not like I've just missed it. And, no, no need for me to watch it, either.

Ditto on that. To this day, some people still cannot wait until the body is buried to do character assassinations.

For paparazzi, he only brings them cash- dead or alive.

Yea, you are right about the paparazzi..as long as the person whether dead or alive brings them cash, their character will continue to get assassinated. Wonder how long it will be for MJ?

Yea about the memorial, I saw it on CNN, and yea it was very touching and so sad especially when his daughter broke down in tears after she spoke about her own father. I also loved the song that Mariah Carey and I forgot the other guy's name sang "I'll Be There" and the same guy that sang "Gone too soon" or something like that. Most of all I always loved the song ""We are the world" that's one of my all time favorite song. ;)

Yeah.. I know so little about "we are the world" song but it was pretty terrific. :)

I also watched it once on CNN too. It's not much to say but it's sad and touching...

I have to say.....I think he was incredibily creepy and stunted emotionally, ala the way a lot of pedophiles are.....but he didn't strike me as a pedo or otherwise fucked up about sex per se. Like a lot of times you CAN pick up that someone's messed up about sex through their vibes.

How would you feel when someone said that they had better things to do than going to your funeral?

Touche!!!

I dont think he would feel anything..he would be dead! :lol:

It saddened me and the other fans too because MJ's really gone, we will not see him anymore on new music video or at the concert. (My friend and I want to attend MJ concert later in future but he's already dead). I admire some of his cool music video and it's unique.

Some of you who said negative say things about MJ, that's enuff. MJ is now resting in peace, Leave him in Peace. If you said negative over and over about MJ, obivously your mind is going nuts, that makes you a crazy person.

MJ Loves all over the World. I remembered as kid who went to deaf festival for the song "We are the World" back in 1985 or 1986, I don't remember what exactly year is.

That's it, I will not post it again.

Peace

rilla.gif

How would you feel when someone said that they had better things to do than going to your funeral?

Wouldn't bother me one bit. I'd be in a better place than to worry about those inconsequential comments. Let's not get so touchy here.

Of course... :roll: I guess wouldn't bother you one bit when they say they have better things to do than going to any of your relatives' funerals, as well.

Of course... :roll: I guess wouldn't bother you one bit when they say they have better things to do than going to any of your relatives' funerals, as well.

Again, let's learn not to be so touchy here. This is MJ who is certainly not my relative or family member. And, yes, I had better things to do than to watch a funeral of no importance to me. Why should this even bother you? Let it go, dude.

Again, let's learn not to be so touchy here. This is MJ who is certainly not my relative or family member. And, yes, I had better things to do than to watch a funeral of no importance to me. Why should this even bother you? Let it go, dude.

Then again, if it wasn't even important to you, why even mention it? Just let it go, DUDE.

I'm sure there are millions of people out there who feel the same thing seeing that MJ's funeral is not important to waste their valuable time watching it. :wave::cool2: Seeing a picture of MJ's gold casket is probably the height of hypocrisy symbolizing greed and waste.

Agreed. There is little evidence that he did those things. However, I can't discount the possibility that he was one. I don't think we will ever know for certain if the parents of those kids that MJ is supposed to have molested was in it just for money or if they're telling the truth.

Let's just pay respects to the positive things that MJ did. It's tacky to bring this stuff up while his family and fans are mourning him... :ugh3:

I agree with you....to a point. I believe with all that I am that he hurt those kids, but it was never proven. We have to accept that. I believe that SOMETHING happened, but that the mother of one of the alledged victims was a whack job and made a VERY bad prosecution witness; yet she went on the stand. We will never know if he abused those kids so we all must move on. Jackson is dead now, so its all moot. If he abused those kids (and I believe he did), he'll never hurt another child now.

That's good enough for me.

Back