MJ is nothing more than a Pedophile.

I'm not a fan of MJ. Never was.
But regardless of what he has done, he's dead and we need to respect that. I wouldn't want someone talking bad about my grandmother who died 6 months ago. I just think it's disrespectful.

It is not necessary and classless for him to say these disrespectful words against MJ while the fans are still in mourning.

Peter King's face is so ugly, just said enough.

MJ is dead...get over it.

and does he have any proof about that? Obviously, no. He just don't like him and completely disrespected his death, especially towards his family who lost him. If he don't like it, then just...let it go and do something much more serious than that.

and does he have any proof about that? Obviously, no. He just don't like him and completely disrespected his death, especially towards his family who lost him. If he don't like it, then just...let it go and do something much more serious than that.

Agreed. There is little evidence that he did those things. However, I can't discount the possibility that he was one. I don't think we will ever know for certain if the parents of those kids that MJ is supposed to have molested was in it just for money or if they're telling the truth.

Let's just pay respects to the positive things that MJ did. It's tacky to bring this stuff up while his family and fans are mourning him... :ugh3:

what was mj's sexual orientation? He could have any beautifull woman he wanted.

what was mj's sexual orientation? He could have any beautifull woman he wanted.

Supposedly, he was heterosexual. I don't think it has ever been clearly determined what his sexual preference was.

I agree with most members on this thread, MJ is dead and many devoted fans are currently in mourning, I think some people just don't know how to respect the dead and leave them alone.

I agree with most members on this thread, MJ is dead and many devoted fans are currently in mourning, I think some people just don't know how to respect the dead and leave them alone.

Right and my question is....what will be accomplished by rehasing all these allegations. Put his body in jail? If there is a lesson that needs to be learned from it, I would be interested to know because I can't think of one. Maybe label all musicans who like kids as potential phedophiles or what?

I would tailor a picture of the notoriously infamous Chris Crocker's words of "Leave insert celebrity name here alone!!" and post it in here, but the better half of me knows that it is a sensitive thing to be involved with for doing that.

Did anyone see the memorial today on TV? Staples center, LA, where the Lakers play.
Paris Jackson went up and cried for her father, that totally struck something in the whole audience. I don't think it was staged either.

I would tailor a picture of the notoriously infamous Chris Crocker's words of "Leave insert celebrity name here alone!!" and post it in here, but the better half of me knows that it is a sensitive thing to be involved with for doing that.

Did anyone see the memorial today on TV? Staples center, LA, where the Lakers play.
Paris Jackson went up and cried for her father, that totally struck something in the whole audience. I don't think it was staged either.

Yea, I saw bits and bits of it. Very moving.

Yea about the memorial, I saw it on CNN, and yea it was very touching and so sad especially when his daughter broke down in tears after she spoke about her own father. I also loved the song that Mariah Carey and I forgot the other guy's name sang "I'll Be There" and the same guy that sang "Gone too soon" or something like that. Most of all I always loved the song ""We are the world" that's one of my all time favorite song. ;)

Got a recap from a friend if anyone missed it:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i3B7U8ZCJs"]YouTube - MJ Daughter: Paris Jackson at Michael Jackson Memorial - Staples Center[/ame]

Paris: "I just wanted to say,"
(Sweetheart speak up)
Paris: "Ever since I was born, Daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine."
Paris: "and I just wanted to say I love him, so much."
Other Jackson: "We, we wanna thank you all for loving my brother, and supporting our family, thank you"

That part is worth the whole memorial, I think.

Whether it is justified or not - The whole truth is behind the closed door. There are always 3 sides to a story - Person A, Person B and the truth. We all shouldn't make such opinions about MJ just because it was circulated among in the media world and the likes of that.

Everyone needs to stop passing around opinions about him and let him rest in peace. Respect the dead.

Back