mike tyson

Mike tyson should bite a real animal like lion, tiger, or gorilla.. if he did, he will be react about them, they would bite back him in his painful @$$.. bet that.. i am sure he is phobia of those.. he do rather bite human than those.. :(

Originally posted by ckfarbes
I like to watch him bite the flesh of any physical things. i I like him, because He is :crazy:PSYCHOZ!!!

It'd be fun to see him bite the chunk out of you. :naughty:

I know why Mike Tyson bited other guy's ear cuz he forgot about his Tyson dinner from nuked box. his mangers forgot feed more Tyson foods to that Mike Tyson!! Glad Mike Tyson not able to get champion belts for a while.

:ugh: cant read this anymore..
it brings me back that i saw HIM BIT... :roll:

Originally posted by ckfarbes
I like to watch him bite the flesh of any physical things. i I like him, because He is :crazy:PSYCHOZ!!!

yeppie he is psycho and so are u!!!!! :lol: just kidding...

Originally posted by Katzie
It'd be fun to see him bite the chunk out of you. :naughty:
kAtZ!e, hey don't funny that he bite my chucnk out of me.. it is hurt, where is your pity? :laugh2:

Originally posted by TygersaidStfu
yeppie he is psycho and so are u!!!!! :lol: just kidding...
brotha, me? why you got big mouth on it about me.. shhh not tell anybody about me..:naughty: but toolate :laugh2:

I am ssure Mike wanna a belt back for one more time but I :dunno: if he can make it return to championship belt

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
I am ssure Mike wanna a belt back for one more time but I :dunno: if he can make it return to championship belt

I doubt it! Most states banned him for having boxing license. State of Nevada veto!! Most boxers with championship belts avoid Mike Tyson for ............. u know what i talk about.

Just wait for one of those days. Maybe Tyson's teeth will be knocked off. I think if he wants back in boxing, he might have his teeth removed. heheee :naughty:

Originally posted by Lasza
I doubt it! Most states banned him for having boxing license. State of Nevada veto!! Most boxers with championship belts avoid Mike Tyson for ............. u know what i talk about.

yeah I know what you talking about ;)

I don't like Mike Tyson, period. His latest comments turned me off. I know where he lives in Las Vegas.. he is not far from Wayne Newton.

Originally posted by Oddball
I don't like Mike Tyson, period. His latest comments turned me off. I know where he lives in Las Vegas.. he is not far from Wayne Newton.

Yes, He describle about his sicko imagine according RAPE.

:fu2: Mike Tyson... he's a representative of moron people...

Back