mike tyson

Solo Cup

Reaction score
i just watching the late night show..mike tyson keep playing around with his pop-tart..seem he is practicing with it?

Boxing is a dirty sport, believe it or not. As an ex-amature boxer. . . I belive I would know this.

Professional boxing, however, is much, much worse. Headbutts are constant, bites are not uncommon. Mike just got busted cuz he bit a little bit too hard and ripped a chunk of his ear out.

He's a great boxer, well, at least he used to be.

myself, i dont like mike tyson. he have his bad sportmanship. i used to make fun of him when i was on my playing during my freshmen year. my drama teacher got so pissed off. at least, it making sense with the story. i talk about his tooth. more than 20 people talk about his tooth next day. i think its funny.

at least, more than 20 people bring the different convestion about his tooth..

hey, about the tooth..i keep look at 1 dollar...of george washington..seem, he is afriad to show his wooden tooth?..

if you have a 1 dollar with you, look at it..what do you think of this?

Originally posted by Xero
Boxing is a dirty sport, believe it or not. As an ex-amature boxer. . . I belive I would know this.

Professional boxing, however, is much, much worse. Headbutts are constant, bites are not uncommon. Mike just got busted cuz he bit a little bit too hard and ripped a chunk of his ear out.

He's a great boxer, well, at least he used to be.

yeah, i see your point.

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
i dislike Mike either.. cuz he BITE dumb ear :rme:
I like to watch him bite the flesh of any physical things. i I like him, because He is :crazy:PSYCHOZ!!!

It's a pity the tattooist didn't have longer needles... he needs his brain inked... especially wearing that offensive moko...

Originally posted by WonderBum
It's a pity the tattooist didn't have longer needles... he needs his brain inked... especially wearing that offensive moko...

Oh, you're talking about the tattoo he had on his cheek and around the eye? I thought that looked stupid

Originally posted by Teekie
Oh, you're talking about the tattoo he had on his cheek and around the eye? I thought that looked stupid

Yeah... its shame he didn't have it done around his other cheek and eye...

Originally posted by WonderBum
Yeah... its shame he didn't have it done around his other cheek and eye...
Too Bad he didn't have his lips and nostrals sewn shut.

KNow what happen to me when i saw Mike Tyson bit a ear.. I fainted! lol

Originally posted by prostock19
LOL. Don't castrate me for my spelling. I admit, I loved math, not English and spelling in school.

:laugh2:

Originally posted by MsGiglz

KNow what happen to me when i saw Mike Tyson bit a ear.. I fainted! lol

:lol: I didnt see him do that, which is probably a good thing.

yeah, Mike Tyson should be :crazy: man but he has a skill of boxing

by the way this thread should move to related sports section.

Back