Method of death

"american psychos" will give you good ideas on forms of torture

and if you can withstand the pain, kill yourself using those tatics

:lol: It's just silly thoughts and some people have natural way of keeping this thoughts to themselves... I'm sure that some of you do thought of that. "Aw, I'm gonna shoot myself now!"
"Go and kill yourself!" And many more... Silly thoughts that you have. And some of you wish that you did this and that but keep this very thought to yourselves. I think that it's no big deal.

*Polishing my Mr.44*

:lol:

die in skydiving without safety gears on. you only have about few seconds to think about about your life.

Oh geez!!!
I used think of suicide often when i was in 20's Even my family own lot of guns at my childhood house. Make me feel attempt. Till I moved to Colorado. Stop thinking since. In fact, I am very very chick for do that right now.
I am not afraid of die that which part of God's planning. Rather die from something will happen that cause something else than myself.

I grew up think about suicides in many different way!! and now ??? sometime i still do... but i just surived twices !!!

Originally posted by Fly Free
:shock: suicide oh sheesh NOT what i would do!!!!

when it IS my time to go -- i hope i die doing what i LOVE doing or have completed what i love doing prior to death's calling
:werd:

:eek: wickedeyed what's up with talkin about method of death u consderin to hurt urself or what? :roll: at least hm I won't talk about it cuz if I say anything then it will ruin my surprise of what i want to do to myself :P

also to people-

don't feel alarmed by my comment I just say what is on my mind ;) otherwise nah I won't hurt myself but sayin it here for what? :P

I would fill the nail filled wood barrel filled with 2 gallons of shattered glasses. Then hop in and ask your dear friend to push you down the hill.

get some cow leather, then soak it in water for few days. Then ask your friend to wrap you really tight and leave you in the sun.

get double barrel shotgun and point it to your mouth then put your toe on the trigger. Make sure you point it up toward the brain, so police have one big mess to clean.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Justin Sane
I would fill the nail filled wood barrel filled with 2 gallons of shattered glasses. Then hop in and ask your dear friend to push you down the hill.

This ranks the most insanest way to make an self-inflicted exit!

Originally posted by funnybebe78
:eek: wickedeyed what's up with talkin about method of death u consderin to hurt urself or what? :roll: at least hm I won't talk about it cuz if I say anything then it will ruin my surprise of what i want to do to myself :P

also to people-

don't feel alarmed by my comment I just say what is on my mind ;) otherwise nah I won't hurt myself but sayin it here for what? :P

that's just her morbid sence of humor

Originally posted by bbnt
that's just her morbid sence of humor

yea I just realized after all I haven't met her in real life if I did then I wud had understood.. sorry sunny about that :P

there's many ways to kill myself...
1. gun
2. knife
3. airplane crash
4. jump off cliff
5. drive off the mountain and go wheeeee *blat*

and 1 more dial Dr Kevorkian and ask him to help ya do it in by phone call from Jail Cell

Originally posted by Lasza
Oh geez!!!
I used think of suicide often when i was in 20's Even my family own lot of guns at my childhood house. Make me feel attempt. Till I moved to Colorado. Stop thinking since. In fact, I am very very chick for do that right now.
I am not afraid of die that which part of God's planning. Rather die from something will happen that cause something else than myself.

I have to agree with m y sissy, but i wouldf go as to hypcrite myself .... so i don t want u all to get the wrong idea

last week my life took a downhill turn and i wasn t thinking straight, yes i attempted suicde BUT i learned something real fast... losing my life would only mean hurting others and i wasn t for hurting others... my own stupidity nearly cost my friendship with someone, but cooling off and helping me to learn my mistake is the best way to go... KILLING URSELF ISN T THE ANSWER! don t allow it to happen and that morbid suggestion of attempting sucide is a cry for help... im going to see someone everyday now.. and i won;t let up til i battle the depression and treat it right...

wish me luck... :)

Get lot of explosives. Hook up detenoter to alt. Find tall building like World Trade Center. Use gasoline on the body. Duct tape with explosives around on your chest, arms, legs, and head. After that, wait for crowd attention watch show. Set fire on yourself. When fire almost complete, jump toward crowd. Once it has explosives and body parts fall everywhere to crowd. I just made histroy!

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
there's many ways to kill myself...
1. gun
2. knife
3. airplane crash
4. jump off cliff
5. drive off the mountain and go wheeeee *blat*

oh gawd.. :squint:

Back