Method of death

wickedeyed

Reaction score
If you had to kill yourself for some absurd reason. What would make you and what method would you exit the world?

well, my family would not be same without me.

I mean, they always drag me and accompany with them for vacation trip together alot.

HEY YOU! You're back!! :grouphug: How have you been?? Sorry for being offtopic!

I wouldn't want to kill myself though, but if it's a must, then gunshot through my brain and heart at the same time. :dunno:

Originally posted by ChelEler
HEY YOU! You're back!! :grouphug: How have you been?? Sorry for being offtopic!

I wouldn't want to kill myself though, but if it's a must, then gunshot through my brain and heart at the same time. :dunno:

:twisted: y'all are doomed now..

two guns or just one? that's a bit complicated.

Originally posted by wickedeyed
:twisted: y'all are doomed now..

two guns or just one? that's a bit complicated.

Two guns... my big toe will do a shotgun trigger for my brain while I use a handgun to shoot though my heart. :mrgreen:

Now that's freaky to think about. :ugh:

Suffocation, I would want to die with my head buried between a woman's legs. I would forget to come up for air

:shock: suicide oh sheesh NOT what i would do!!!!

when it IS my time to go -- i hope i die doing what i LOVE doing or have completed what i love doing prior to death's calling

Originally posted by kuifje75
In an airplane crash, I hope.

simple jump out from the airplane. You would enjoy the excite free-fall for few mintues before you die. :)

I'll probably overdose with drugs and alcohol! :mrgreen:

*Looking around* Oh I'm still alive?...

I'll jump off a cliff.

I love to think how to die a good death! :naughty:

Originally posted by illustrator
simple jump out from the airplane. You would enjoy the excite free-fall for few mintues before you die. :)

:laugh: I wonder if they let 84 year old men jump out of planes without a parachute?

:rofl: @ BBNT's comment that's a perfect way to die happy!

I'd be too scared to do that to myself. Perhaps I'd go see. Dr. Kevorkian for assistance. :ugh: He's in jail now. I think I'd go see my Charlie's Chickies and have them to smack my head for a good half an hour!

if it is a must, then I would have to kill myself with a gun. directly to my brain.

God bless you all.

I saw a short clip of a old movie. I can't remember... I was like teeny little boy as being about 12 yrs old.

A man who built his own giant mouse trap and pressed his head on it. (((Snap!)))

I think that's so wicked!!!

Oh, by the way... I had so many idea of doing that. But I can wait and see more of this coming this way. :mrgreen:

I am not that suicidal person but with wicked creativities.
I saw a old movie with John Causack in "Drop dead" I'm not sure if it's the right title for the movie. I think that it's halirious.

<---same as Heather too chicken to make an early exit to Heaven

Let fate do it for me and be a surprise

but if I had one , I'd pick a heart attack at work

Back